Part 24 =D

Yet again, I want to give thanks to all of my wonderful readers. Thank you for supporting me and helping me with all of my success here on wattpad!!! =)
*******************************************************************************************************

I just sat back in the couch for a while thinking about everything that was going on. I decided to call my mom and invite her over. Even though she still sounded upset, she agreed. A few minutes later, I heard a knock on the door. I didn't even have to open it. She came in anyway. She walked over to me and sat down. I didn't actually know what to say to her. So I waited. "Why wasn't I invited?" She asked looking around the house. "I told you. I was hurt."

I don't know if this is such a good idea anymore. Mom always found a way to make any conversation into an argument. "I was shocked. I didn't know how to respond." I shook my head. "You could have atleast pretended to be happy for me." She reached over and touched my knee. "I was happy for you. I just didn't want to lose you." I still felt no emotion, even though mom was crying. "You haven't lost anything. In my opinion, you gained something." She looked confused but waited for me to continue. "Mom, you gained a son." She smiled at the idea. I knew she loved Justin, she just didn't know how to show it. "I know but I bet he hates me after what I said." She has a point there, but Justin was too good of a person to hate somebody just for that reason. "No. Nobody hates you." Just then, I had an idea. I stood up and ran to our bedroom. I grabbed Justin's laptop and laid it on the coffee table in front of mom. 

 I went through his videos and found our wedding. She lifted it to her lap and pressed play. I sat down beside of her and watched tears pour from her eyes as soon as the video started. I felt bad now. The video only lasted about 20 minutes. Wow!! I didn't realize it was that short. When it was over, she hugged me. She stood up to leave. "I love you ,Soph." I smiled. "Love you too, mom." The second she opened the door, in popped Justin. She whispered something to him and he smiled. I watched her walk out to her car and drive away. He gave me a sly smile. I laughed. "I told you I could handle things." His smiled then changed to a smug depressed look. "What's wrong?" He took my hand and guided me to the couch. "My tour starts tomorrow. Scooter wants me back at the office with all my things in a couple hours." I should have let him call back. I thought he'd be leaving like next week. Not tonight. "That only gives us like half an hour together." He shrugged. "I'm sorry. We'll just have to make the most of it." I smiled. He then pushed me down on my back and he started kissing me. *ring ring* "Let the machine get it." He said barely pulling away from me.

But the phone just kept ringing. I tried to ignore it but the constant ringing was driving me crazy. "Please get the phone." He sighed and grabbed it. "Hello?....."No. Not yet."....."Aw. Now?"....."Fine. Whatever. Bye." He frowned and looked over at me. I nodded and we both headed upstairs. I helped him pack most of his clothes. He packed one of my t-shirts. "What's that for?" He winked at me. "I'll need a reminder." I rolled my eyes but smiled. Finally, all his bags were packed. "How long will you be gone?" He fell back on the bed for a second. "Scooter says atleast 4 months." My heart dropped. "Oh." He stood back up and beant down to where I was sitting. He lifted my chin. "I'll be back in no time. Then when I come back, I won't be leaving again for a long long time." I closed my eyes, trying to hide my emotion. "Promise?" He kissed me. "I sware." I smiled shyly. "Okay." He helped me out of the floor and we walked downstairs. He opened the door and gave me one more kiss before leaving. I watched him walk over to his car and slid in. I waved from the window. He waved back with a frown. I watched him drive away and I went back into the house. I walked back into our bedroom and found one of his t-shirts. I changed into the shirt and put in one of Justin's CD's. Stuck in the moment started playing and I sat down on the bed. "It's wreckless and clumsy." He got that right. If our whole marriage was going to be me home alone while he's out on tour, then I don't know if I can handle this. The next tour, I am definetly going with him.

~~~~~Justin's POV~~~~~
I drove to Scooter's office in silence. I wish I wasn't famous. Wait, I take that back. I wish I didn't have to leave Sophie. I finally reached his office and walked in, my arms full of bags. "I totally hate you right now, man." He grabbed a couple of my bags and helped me load them into the tourbus. "Aw come on Justin. Everything will be fine." I rolled my eyes and then jumped onto the bus. I ran into my room and grabbed my guitar. I sat there playing for about an hour until boredom struck. I look over at my clock. 7:30. I walked into the livingroom. Scooter and some of my other band members were watching tv. I paid no attention and turned on my xbox. "Umm...What was that?" Scooter asked aggervated. I didn't answer, just continued to play black ops. "Hey, dude, you can't be P'd at me." I hit pause. "I have every right to be P'd thank you." He laughed a little.

"Aww, wittle Justy's mad at me." I stood up and threw my controller at him. He caught it. Crap!! "Yes I am. And I am not wittle. I am a married MAN thank you." He continued to laugh and unpaused the game. He started playing. So I walked into the kitchen. I grabbed a redbull and sat down back down in the living room floor. "Can I have my game back?" He shook his head and continued to play. I lowered my eyes at him. He just smiled. I figured it was useless, so I just went into my room. I thought about my new life with Sophie and everything else that was happening and played the first song that popped in my head. "Now Romeo and Juliet. Bet they never felt the way we felt." I played for about half an hour before I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. "Hello?....."Hey baby."....."What's up?"....."I miss you too."....."Ok ,Soph. I love you too."....."Bye." Even though it was only like 9:30, I was really tired and I knew I had a huge day of concerts tomorrow. I put my guitar up, went over to my suitcase, pulled out Sophie's shirt and tucked it under my pillow. I know, cheesey as heck right? But I'm just romantic like that ;) So I laid down and  finally, I fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sorry. I know the ending sucked. I didn't really know how to end it. The next part should be better. VOTE, COMMENT, FAN ME!!!! Love you all!! xoxox