Part 9

"Alyssa."  Why is she here? Justin and I walk in hand in hand to see her standing in the doorway of the bus. Alyssa had an angry look on her face. "What's the deal Alyssa?" Justin asks. "I found out that your concert was canceled and I figured it was because of your girlfriend."
Just then Justin had an angry expression on his face. "You leave Sophie out of this. The only reason the concert was cancelled was because I'm sick. She was trying to help."
Alyssa: "Help who? You?"
Me: "Uh, Duh!!!!"
Justin: "If I would have had the concert, I wouldn't have been able to sing."
Alyssa: "Oh ok. But I think Sophie needs a little taste of what all of your fans are feeling right now."
Justin: "Sophie's already been hurt enough. She doesn't need you to make things worse between us." Justin was screaming. He kinda scared me. It was a side of him I had never seen before.
Alyssa: "Oh I think I can show her how hurt really feels." Just then, she jumps through Scooter and Usher and past Justin. She jumped on me and starts pulling my hair and punching me. Justin tried to pull her off but she had a good grip on my hair. And so there was nothing they could do. I mean Usher or Scooter could have helped but they would have just pulled my hair out as they tried to pry Alyssa off me. So the only choice I had was to defend myself. I found my strength and punched her in the stomach, making her fall backwards. Just then Usher and Scooter grabbed both her arms and held her back. Justin ran to my side. "Sophie are you okay?" he asked with one hand on my arm and the other on my shoulder. "Yeah. I'm fine." I say holding my head. Justin looked over at Alyssa and then shook his head. He then led me to his room. I sat on his bed holding my head while Justin left to go talk to Alyssa.

~~~~~Justin's POV~~~~~
I walked away from Sophie with a heavy heart. I felt like this was my fault. But I couldn't figure out why. "Why?" I just looked at Alyssa.
She sat down on the couch and I sat beside of her. "Justin, I hate hearing about you with other girls. When you dumped me for Caitlin, I didn't know how to feel. I was hurt and angry at the same time. Now seeing you with Sophie, you are soo happy. I don't know why but it hurts me."
I didn't know what to say. She had acted soo calmy when I left. " I had no idea you felt that way." She looked at me with tears in her eyes and said "I'm sorry. You're happy and that's all that matters." I was still mad at her for attacking Sophie so I walked over to my room and said "Hey Soph, I think Alyssa would like to say something to you." Sophie stood up and I took her hand. We walked over to the couch together. "Sophie, I'm soo sorry. Seeing Justin with another girl just upsets me because I still love him. I am glad you two are happy." And Sophie sighed and said "It's okay Alyssa. I know how much I love him" she looked at me and smiled. "And I would never want to give him up. Your apology is accepted." Then Alyssa stood up and hugged Sophie.

~~~~~Sophie's POV~~~~~
Alyssa stood up and hugged me. Being me, I hugged back. Then she whispered in my ear "Take care of him." I pulled back form the hug and said "I will. I promise." And with that, she stood up gave Justin a hug, and left. I ran over and gave Justin a huge hug. He lifted me up and spun me around. "Glad that's over." He said smiling. "Me too." He kissed me. "Wait. What about your aunt?"  He looked at me funny.
"Umm...Justin, don't ruin this happy moment. We'll discuss that later."
"Ok. Fine. But we have to talk about this later."     "Ok. Just not now."       And then we went to his room to watch TV and cuddle.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Part 10 soon..Vote or comment!!!!!!