Part 38

Sorry I havent posted in a while. Been trying to help JBieber4ever out wit her stories. GO READ SPEAK NOW & I CAN'T TRUST YOU!!!!! Those stories are BEAST!!!! Okay anyways..On wit the story..It may be really short, but plzz dont judge me lol/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(*Sophie's POV*)

I moved my suitcases into my new apartment and started unpacking. I put most of my clothes up and began putting up everything else. I grabbed my bag full of jewelry and began putting everything up. Crap!!

"Where is my bracelet?" I said aloud.

Just then, I realized I left it at Chaz's. I sighed and pulled on a pair of white flip flops. I grabbed my car keys and jumped into my car. When I pulled up to Chaz's driveway, there were no cars, so I felt safe. I walked up to the door and thought nobody was there. I was about to open the door myself, when someone esle opened it. "Sophie?" I loked up and saw Justin. "Umm, hey...Have you seen my bracelet?" He held up the one I was missing. "This one?" I reached out for it but he walked inside.

I had no choice but to follow him in. He sat down on the couch, the bracelet still in his hand.

"Just give me the bracelet so I can leave." I tried to grab it from him but he shoved it in his pocket and stood up. "Why is it soo important to you anyway?" "Does it matter?" "It does to me." "Well, it's not important then. So if you don't mind."

I began to walk out but he stood up and grabbed my waist. "Your not leaving me again." I tried to pull away but his grip was tight. "It's your fault I left in the first place." He let me go but this time, I didn't try running. I walked into the kitchen and sat down. He walked over and sat next to me. "Sophie, let me explain." "There's nothing to explain." "Yes there is. I was stupid. I shouldn't have ever said that. These past few weeks have been soo miserable." I sighed and stood up. He followed me and gently caressed my cheek. He gently kissed me but I just stood there. "Please, Sophie?"

It took everything in me not to completely maul him and start to kiss back. "Justin, you've hurt me too many times. I just don't think this is a...." He lifted me up in his arms. "Don't think. Just go with what you feel."

I thought about it for a second and then finally, kissed back. I felt him smile through the kiss and he carried me off into what was now his room. He laid me down on the bed and he leaned over me. I wrapped my fingers around the cloth in his shirt and pulled him closer to me. He was tugging at my shirt but I already had it off before he had time to struggle. Well, I'm not gonna go into any further detail but I dont think I need to. ;)

~~~About 2 hours later~~~

I woke up to the sound of a door opening and closing again. I looked out the window to see Chaz and Alyssa step out of Chaz's car and walk in the front door. "Holy crap!!! Justin, wake up." I jumped out of bed and grabbed my jeans. I started pulling them on when, Chaz walked in. Justin hid under the covers and I tried to hide myself with the closet door. Chaz burst into laughter. Justin and I both gave him curious looks. Just then, Alyssa walked in with her hand out. "Okay, Chaz, you owe me ten bucks."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'--------------------------------------------******************************~~'''

Commetn And Vote!!!!!! I need alot of votes cause I entered this story into the Watty Awards!!! And go Vote For all of JBieber4ever's stories!!! Their soo goood!!!!!dnt ask me when The next part is gonna be up cause idk!!!