Part 8

I turned around to see the person that I was soo very much afraid of. But when I turned around, you'll never guess who I saw. Ok maybe it's very obvious who it was. "Justin?" I asked.  "Yeah." I hear him say in an unusually gravely voice. Not his voice. He sounded sick. Truth be told, I think I would have rather it been a kidnapper. Justin had hurt me more than I think anyone else ever could. He had left right after I told him that I loved him. I still love him and always will. But there will always be that part of me that he hurt and that will never fully forgive him. "Sophie why are you here?" He looked at me with love and I could tell he truely was sorry just by looking in his deep brown eyes. "I needed to get away from everything. So my mom sent me here to live with my aunt but she just made things worse and I couldn't take it anymore." I didn't realize that I was babbling or that tears were falling from my eyes. Justin grabbed me and pulled me into a hug. I couldn't help but hug back. I missed him soo much. I never wanted to let go but Justin pulled back. He stared deep into my eyes and then pulled my face to his and kissed me. Just then Scooter and Usher drove by whistling. I turned away and blushed.  "Hop in you 2." They said winking at Justin. He was blushing as much as I was but he was better at hiding it. We both sat in the back seat and Justin put his arm around me. He was coughing and clearing his throat alot. "Are you okay?" I asked feeling worried.  "Yeah, I'll be fine." He coughed again. "Justin, No your not and you have a concert tomorrow." He looked at me with his eyes drooping. "Justin you need sleep. They can reschedule the concert." His eyes then widened when he said "No." I just looked at him firmly and said "Fine would you rather go up on stage in front of a million people and not be able to sing at all because you have no voice?" He then put his head in his hands and said "Fine. Guys reschedule the concert. Besides, I'll be here about 6 more weeks anyway." Scooter looked at him and nodded. Then he started dialing his cell and calling number after number to postpone Justin's concert. I could tell Justin felt really bad. So I tucked my head into his shoulder and he laid his head on mine. When we got to the tour bus, Justin was asleep. I didn't want to wake him. I was willing to lay in the car with him until he woke up. But just then, Scooter threw his water at Justin not realizing I was still beside of him. The water covered us both and I screamed. Justin just got up and punched Scooter in the shoulder. We got out of the car and onto the bus. I told Justin to go lay down. "Lay with me?" he asked with the puppy dog pout. He laid down on the couch and I laid beside of him. Neither one of us able to sleep. So we talked for a while.
Me: "Why were you outside?"
JB: "I needed to take a walk and got lost. So I called Usher. He knows this place like the back of his hand."
Me: "Why did you need to take a walk?"
JB: "The only thing on my mind was you. They tried to make me sing but I felt so bad about hurting you, I guess I physically got sick too."
Me: "I'm sorry I made you sick."
JB: "Don't be. If I wasn't outside tonight, I wouldn't have found you."
Me: "That's true. But you scared me to death out there you know."
JB: "I'm sorry."
I could tell Justin was getting tired. He leaned over and kissed my forehead. Then he fell asleep almost instantly. I got up and found a blanket to cover Justin with. After I found the blanket, I grabbed Justin's phone out of his pocket. I dialed my aunt's number. It rang only once before I heard my aunt's voice on the other line. "Hello?"   "Hey, Aunt Kathy."   "Dear God, Sophie where are you?"  "I can't tell you but I'll come back in about 6 weeks." I wanted to stay with Justin as long as possible. "6 weeks Sophie? No."  "Well I'm sorry. I'm not coming back until then." 
"But Sophie you go home in 6 weeks."  "Well then I'll come back, get my stuff, and then go home with the people I'm with."  "But sophie........"
And with that I hung up. I love my aunt but I love Justin more. I just sat beside Justin until he woke up. When he did wake up, he grabbed my arms and threw me off the couch. He landed on top of me. "Dude! Not cool!"  He didn't say anything. He just leaned down and kissed me.
"Someone's feeling better." I say laughing.  "Yes someone is." He was still on top of me. His voice was still shaky. "But still no concert."
He laughed and said "I don't care. I get to spend tomorrow with someone very special." I just blushed and then he said "Yo Usher, wanna hang out tomorrow?" Usher just looked at him weird not saying anything. "Ugh." I say flipping Justin. So now I was on top of him. "Oh shut up. You know I love you." I scowled at him but said "I know. I love you too." I let him up and then he kissed me again. We went into them living room to hear Scooter and Usher arguing with someone. "You can't be here." I hear Scooter say. And then I hear Usher ask "Who are you anyway?"  Then I hear a strange voice say "I am......."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Questions to be answered:

Who is this person?
What do they want?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comment!!! Vote!!!