Part 22

Justin and I ran back to his house so he could pack his stuff. We went back to the reception area and it was finally time for cake. We walked over to the 6-tear white cake. On top was a mini bride and groom. Justin raised the knife up to the cake and cut a giant piece out of it. It fell onto the plate with a thud. I shoved my fork into the cake. I lifted it up and fed it to Justin. He acted like he was going to do the same but then shoved the whole plate in my face. "Remember this?" He asked through his laughs. Of course I remembered. It was the first day we met. "Duh!!" I wiped the cake out my of my eyes and threw it onto the ground. He picked up a paper towel and helped me clean myself off. "You look cute with cake face." He said, handing me another napkin. I laughed a little. We handed everyone else a piece of cake and sat down. The reception was over as soon as everyone was finished eating. Justin and I hugged everyone goodbye and thanked them for coming. After everything was over, we started to clean up. "No. I'll handle that. You all have to get ready to leave." I grabbed Justin's arm and looked at his watch. 7:30 already? I ran over and hugged Pattie. "Thank you." She hugged me back and just smiled. I grabbed Justin's hand and headed upstairs to change into my pajamas. "What time do we have to leave tomorrow?" He sat down on his bed. "8." I nodded and went to the bathroom to change. I put my clothes in the hamper and went back to Justin's room. I picked up my dress and put it back in the bag. I hung it back in the closet and laid down on the bed. Justin turned out the lights and came over to me. He kissed me before laying down beside of me. I felt his arm around my waist. I smiled and thought about how lucky I was. And about how surreal this all felt. I felt like I was in the best dream ever and I was going to wake up and be devastated. I had to literally pinch myself. "Ow." I said in a whisper. "What was that?" Crap! Justin heard me. "Umm...nothing. Goodnight." He snuggled closer to me. "Night, Mrs.Bieber." That made the butterflies in my stomach flutter even more. "Goodnight." I felt his hand sweep across my cheek. "I love you." I smiled. "I love you too." With that, I fell asleep.

~~~~~The next morning~~~~~
I woke up to an empty bed. "Justin?" I yelled even though it was six in the morning. "I'm right here Soph." I hear him say from the closet. "Why are you in the closet?" He laughed. "I'm not in the closet. I'm trying to figure out what to wear on the plane." I got up and felt my way through the dark room. "In the dark?" He grabbed me causing me to scream. "I didn't want to wake you." I got loose from his grip. I walked over, turned on the lights, and over to his dresser. I pulled out a pair of cut-off shorts, and a dark blue shirt. I threw them at Justin. "Here. Wear this." He scowled but then nodded. "Fine. But I get to pick out what you wear." I just shrugged my shoulders. He went over to my suitcase and pulled out a pair of tan shorts and a black spaghetti strap top. "Wow. I'm impressed." He laughed and I headed to the bathroom. I showered, straightened my hair, and got dressed. I shoved on my black flip-flops and met Justin at the front door. He had already loaded all our bags into the car. We walked into the car and drove to the airport. We already had our tickets, so we just went ahead and boarded our plane. Most of plane ride, Justin had his laptop out, changing his relationship statuses on facebook, twitter, and any other account he had. Something I had already done when Justin said the wedding date was moved. He brought his camera and uploaded the video of our wedding to youtube. I didn't even know someone recorded it. Ok whatever. I'm was still sleepy, so I laid my head down on Justin's shoulder. "You'r flight will be landing in 5 minutes." I hear over the intercome. "Ugh!!" Justin gave me a weird look. "You don't want to land?" I shook my head furiously. "No. I'm just sleepy." He nodded. "You can sleep later. We're here." I feel the plane shift forward and then stop. We got off the plane, grabbed our luggage and hailed a taxi. Justin gave the man the address of our hotel and we were off. When we arrived, we weren't at a hotel at all. I got out to see the most beautiful house. The house is over there ------>. I heard him laugh. My face still frozen with shock. "You like?" All I could do was nod. "Wanna see the rest?" Shock was gone. "Yeah." I pushed the bags out of his arms and grabbed his hand. I ran through the kitchen and livingroom. Through the bedrooms and every bathroom. 3 bedrooms. 2 bathrooms. And a pool!! Oh my God! After we finished the tour, I ran back downstairs and sat down in the couch. "I never want to leave here." He walked behind the couch and wrapped his arms around my shoulders. "You never have to." Ok. Shock's back. "Oh my God!! No way!!" He jumped the couch and landed beside of me. "Haha. Yes way!!" I kissed him soo hard, I think I almost smuthered him. When I pulled away, he was out of breath but smiling. "Wow. If I would have known it would make you this happy, I would have bought you a house earlier." I was still in total aw of this place but wish I could have helped with the decorating and stuff. Don't get me wrong. Everything was beautiful. But it's just not me. "What about our other stuff?" I asked just as I heard a car pull up outside. He opened the door and gestured outside. The movers carried all of our clothes and stuff inside and I put them up. After they left and everything was unpacked, we changed into our swim wear and headed down to the beach. I laid out the beach towels and set everything up. We went down to the water for a while but then just decided to lay on the sand. "I'm gonna go grab a sno cone." Justin said walking away. "Ok." I pulled my sun glasses back up to my nose and laid back down. I felt myself doze off. A few minutes later, a crab rolling across my foot caused me to wake up. "Ahhh!!" I looked around and Justin still wasn't back yet. I got up and started looking for him. I ran past the sno cone truck. No Justin. There was only a couple little kids, an old man, and a couple making out beside the truck. Wait that guy was wearing the same swim trunks as Justin and had the same dark blonde swoosh. I walked over behind him and waited a few minutes before tapping him on the shoulder. "Ahem?" He turned for a second and then turned away. He did a double take. "Hey Justin." He smiled weakly. "Oh hey Sophie." The girl turned the other way, so I couldn't see who she was. All I could tell was that she had shoulder-length black hair. Justin started kicking at the sand. "No explanation huh?" I asked angrily. "I guess not." I started walking away. "I thought so." He started running behind me. "Sophie please wait." I didn't slow down. "What? So you can explain?" I held my tears back but he didn't. It was weird seeing him cry. "It's not something I can explain." To keep from punching him or anything else, I clenched both fists to my sides. "What happened to 'I'll never let you go'?" He had no answer for that one. He stopped in his tracks. I just ran home. I ran up to our room and threw myself onto the bed. I know this is considered cheating. But I love him. And stuff like this has happened before. Was I overreacting? I don't think so. Because the other times, he had an explanation. This time, he didn't. Should I leave him? Ugh!!
No? Yes? Oh my God!! What do I do?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unexpected huh? =D  This Definetly isnt my best chapter soo far but I will try harder to write better! I love all of you for supporting my work!! And Imma remind you again about my friend's story.PLZZ GO READ Speak Now, I Can't Trust You, and The Hot Jerk Kidnapped Me?! by JBieber4ever!! She is an awesome writer and I can't bear to see her quit writing. And if you have time, plzz go read That Should Be Me by AlyssaJade!!!
Vote or comment!!!   **~~** Alice Faye **~~**