A while apart 2 ☑️

A/n pov
A day before the departure to Korea for her surprise meet with tae, she got a call

In call 📞:
??: "Hello! Is this miss kang y/n?"

I heard a female voice speak with a perfect and professional accent.

Y/n: "Yeah! This is kang y/n. May I know to whom I am speaking?"

??: "Good Morning Ms. kang! We are speaking from BMC channel, I am the direct and producer of the programme ' Night Talk' Jade Clare.

BMC??? isn't it one of the high rated channel....And one of its show manager? Contacting me??? Well yeah that ain't a
FREAKING THING I SHOUKD FREAK ABOUT
But Yet I tried to calm, why was apparently impossible yet I controlled my souls to just do this! and spoke back with the same professional voice.

Y/n: "Yeah how may I help you?"

Ms Clare: "Well aren't you the student of professor Tom Hanks? You see he just recommended you for anchoring in our show."

Professor Hanks, the man I respect with my whole life. The another motivation that pushed me through all this.
And he recommended me for anchoring????
Wait what?? Am I hearing things right? ANCHORING? ME? IN A LEGIT PLATFORM?

Y/n: "Oh really? I-I j-just! Well I am sorry I am just in state of shock."

Ma Clare: "Its ok I understand, and you got experience in a telemarketing channel right?"

Y/n: "Yeah...I do!"

For first time in my life I ever agreed to the fact straight.

Ma Clare: "Well then it's enough for now, you being first preference of Proffesor Hanks gives you enough to pass the test try"

Y/n: "Ah yeah, well can I get a briefing on the thing we are talking about...."

Ms Clare: "Oh my bad! Well we are recruiting a anchor for our season two of our show. Well actually the one supposed to take over unfortunately couldn't continue and we were to know this in the last minute"

Y/n: "Last minute?"

Ms Clare: "Yeah, you were our only option left and we can't really postpone the programmes cause you know the longing of the fandom...heh! So are we into this?"

Y/n: "Yeah, but......."

Ms Clare: "Ah, I know what you are about to say, you have been training and dreaming to be a news reader, well I would like to place a offer to it. If you agree on to be our show host, you will be allowed to stay for the first month and be granted to leave anytime if you wish....well not empty handed of course but with the invite for your dream post."

Chills reaped through my skin, why not when the life gives you a jackpot!

Ms Clare: "You are free to squeal!"

Maybe she just knew the right state of me when I was silent for too long, all to muffle my happiness.

Y/n: "I just can't believe this is happening, not so soon!"

Ms Clare: "You deserve this lady, and so....are we....."

Y/n: "Ye-..... but wait...when is the live again?"

Ms Clare: "Tomorrow....Well don't worry about the short time span we got the things right for you."

Y/n: "No it's not that....."
I stammered when I thought of giving up the surprise visit came up