Meet And Greet 2

Y/n pov:

We talked and talked and cried and weeped and laughed and grieved and hugged.

Why not? Such an unexpected meet of long lost besties who parted out of nowhere, in a circumstance we were all broken apart.

Though feeling happy, this feeling of regrets charring in me.

I dunno, maybe it's about Shin Hye........Park Shin Hye whom I shouldn't have left without a word to justify my innocence, back then.

Just a thought of it makes me feel guilty

Just a thought of it makes me feel guilty. I let out a sigh to to get it outta my head. But simply I can't.

Should I meet her?

"Hyun Joo, you should meet her!"
She said sinking my thoughts.

"But......"

"Yay! It's her, to be in regret and guilt and all that shitty feels. For what she had done to you!"

"But...." I again began when her pager starts to beep.

"Oh gosh! I need to go! I have been here for way too long!" She muttered as she took that small digital bar outta the pocket "Shit! Shit! shit! It's Code Blue!" She panicked as she stormed out the room. But even a milli second passed, she peeped her head in and ordered

"You! Gonna stay in your bed, and wait for your hubby to come! If not I am gonna rip you arse off!"
She swiftly pulled back her head and I heard her loud steps slowly fading.

Wait....my husband! Where is he?

I looked at the time, what in the world it's been 2 freaking hours!

I did hear from Oppa that he was in hospital already and he will be visiting soon, but this late?

Ugh don't tell me he messed with the number again!
As he did on our first blind date!

Aish! This clumsy guy!

I decided to go look for him, and
I know where to look for him.

If he did confuse with numbers, he is gonna be in 8th floor searching over the rooms probably exhausted by now.

I took the IV bottle and hung it in a stroller.
Despite my bestie warning I decided to go look for him, yeah I like to break rules written by her.....always.

I slowly took the elevator and reached the 8th floor.

I was barefooted, the marble tiles were sending chills up my spine. I should at least have worn a flip flop ugh!

Frustrated, I started to look for Tae.

A tall figure, with messy hair, possibly with a over sized black jacket that hangs down his knees with grey tees and a worn out muddish sneaker which was a bright white.