Hired

A week of hunt paid off......I got a job!!

The recruitment forms still piled up in my room. On past few weeks, only my eyes rummaged the papers, posters, templates, flyers seeking for the word 'job vacancy' 'we are now hiring'. Facing loads of rejection and door slams, I got a job!! Not the one I need but still I am satisfied.

I got to work as a Radio Jockey in a radio station. I was looking for a job as an anchor or an news readers, but I was only blessed as an RJ. I am happy with it because, I no need to reveal my face.

But it is almost similar to my previous job because, I may from time to time deal with interviewing big wigs.

Already tae got employed. He is now subbing k drama in English and other languages and also into audiobook narration. He is doing well and was recruited in the first day of uploading his samples. He is a lucky guy! Anyways I am relieved that tae will stay home most time so that he can take care of Tae eun.

I must try to stick on to this job so that i can make some money for my family. Oppa said he will deposit some for family support, but we refused. He been a great help to us recently. He was the one who bought us this perfect house with new furniture and also bought us a car. We don't want to be a trouble for him anymore.

Now we can balance family expenses with both of us working. Tae is in idea of resume his author career in another name. He really loved his career and because of past I don't want him to give up. Whatever decision he is gonna take he will have my back always.

And our little tae eun crawled. We were super excited for her and was shouting like a maniac in the house.

That day suddenly Tae came shouting into the hall at first I really thought something bad happened to her, he just bekoned me to follow him and barged into the room.

I then saw the scene . My daughter was standing on the mattress on her four legs. Tae was shivering in excitement the whole  time. Poor Tae eun got panicked and started to cry on our maniac reaction.

As it was my first time I was paired up with another RJ. My first on air will be tomorrow 9am. The station was a bit far away from our residence.....not so far just 90 minutes to of travel. Anyway I got a car I can travel on my own.

Now I have somewhat managed to adapt here. Our neighbors are sweet and they warmly welcomed us. But they did recognise Tae. Not of the scandal or an author but as an Gucci model. We had no other go but to just agree. No wonder, Gucci is a world wide popular brand and tae being their model made him an recognisable person.

Today I and tae were purchasing some groceries in the general store. Tae eun was in my Baby  carrier on my front sleeping on my chest. I was buying some eggs for tmrw breakfast. When I heard some girls giggling sounds. I pepped through the shelves I saw a group of school girls in their uniform buying some instant noodles.

Some had books in their hand. One of the girl was insisting a spicy noodles but the others disagree and at last after long arguments they select chicken noodles.

Ah it just reminds me of my old days back in Korea. I was a student, don't expect me to be a nerd always with books and shy to face boys........... I was a totally different girl. A bad ass to be particular.

But that doesn't mean I bullied the weakling. I was a member  of the anti bullying club. My friend was the founder and because of me the bullies were afraid to do their deeds. I had many friends. I was helping  weak girls to face or reject boys easily also some boys seek help to me.

I still remember how I helped my friend to reject a nerd who was tryna propose her. She was so reluctant that she didn't even reveal that boys identity.