Where is she?

Tae pov:

Y/n is missing!!! I was in verge of tears. I am scared! I returned to our neighbourhood. It's 7pm today. I called our nearby resident 3 times asking if she returned home. But the ever time I was turned down by a 'no'.

Also her friend from her radio station said that she was depressed when she left. Usually when she is sad she tells she needs to be alone, but she those are just words. She needs one with her and share her sorrows. She says crazy things when she is feeling down.

'I am worthless'
'I don't deserve this life'
'I ain't perfect'
'It's my fault'
And
.
.
.

' I am not meant to exist'

Brace up Tae! She will be alright. SHE WONT! SHE WONT! SHE WONT!

These were the only words that was chanting over and over in my mind, to prevent me from break down...........or cry!

Then I heard a bing from her phone. She got a email. It's was from her radio station. Should I open it?........I am not sure but opened hoping it would give me a clue of where she might be!

The words in bold and underlined on the email......were just piercing my heart. It read

"Your employment contract with our company is being terminated as we discussed the reason and cause in a held meeting on xx.xx.2021.

Your salary for the toll worked days.........."

It was hard for me to digest the words. She was fired! For what reason? Why? Is that why that made her depressed?

Oh shit! She really needs me now. I just let few tears roll down to release the tension build up. All I could hear was my heavy sniffing and Tae eun heavy.

I wiped my tears off and continued my search. For one last time I tried to call my number.......and the Phone WAS'NT SWITCHED OFF! She turned on my phone!!

I called it again and again but she didn't pick it up. Then an idea popped in my mind. Why don't I use Find my friend'? Doesn't that app shows the exact location of a given number?

I tried it and it WORKED! I was happy. The location blinked in the nearby river.......I was happy for a while when I found her location but in a second I realised it......why in the world she is near the river bank.

No it can't be! she just visited the ahjumma's  tent restaurant near the bank........right? I was tryin to stay positive but thinking of the chance of worst, gives me chill of shivers.

I drove to the river bank, I didn't find her anywhere, but still the phone location pointed the river.

To the sight I couldn't see anyone. I was broken, what if.....No! Shut it Tae! Let's go and ask in the Ahjumma. She knows us very well and is also close to us.

She might know something. Her tent restaurant was just few feet away. I walked near her tent and saw people still digging in their dishes, she is famous for her japchae and other dishes.

 I walked near her tent and saw people still digging in their dishes, she is famous for her japchae and other dishes