Her 2

Still in freeze past the 30 minutes, since suga hyung got a natural face shower. Tae eun is intact with Jimin, he ain't a bad sitter and they get along well.

"Yaaaahhh! Knock it off man!" Jin hyung shook me vulnerably.

"I am good!!"

"You sure? Cause how old u go, that expression of yours never changes!" He expressed his motherly notices.

"I dunno...." I murmured

"I dunno what..." J hope hyung asked

"I just dunno...."

"Yeahh you dunno what....." he pressed.

"Wether you still love her......" another cold voice spoke from my back. Undoubtedly Namjoon the reality checker.

"Yah, how could he! He is married and father of one!" J hope hyung protested

"Does that explain hyung....?" He asked Jhope not forgetting his piece of respect.

"No....."

"He is just in transition of who shock and dilemma" Namjoon's physiatrist mind concluded

J hope hyung sighed loudly.

Clink, clank. Clink clank.
A sharp sounds of clumsy heels pierced into the atmosphere followed with the low squeak of the door.

"Ughh they really need to oil the hinges." The one with noisy heels spoke. "What's happening!" He spoke as he chugged down the short bottle of banana milk, which contraried to his high class suit. "Woahh! All r here! Was I late!" He asked as his pierced eyebrow shrunk into a frown.

"Of course you are late!" Suga hyung said as he stood up from beside me.

"And you are not excused...." Suga hyung said with a sarcasm. He got near him and pulled into a hug. That youngest looked big in the hands of the eldest.

"Waaahhh! You grew big and well!" Suga hyung said patting his shoulders trying not to worry about his over growth.

"Are piercing allowed for a CEO?" Namjoon asked his long time worried curiously query.

"I am the CEO, and I mend the rules, so I guess yeah!" He said with a proud smirk.

He eyes quickly caught me, with my damp smile of seeing him after long.

"Yah! Hyung! Why would you hung up on me!" He said rushing. "You hurt me!"

"Mianhe (sorry)" that's far from my usual comeback, but at the moment I got not words to say.

"What......." He just froze. He once again scanned the surrounding atmosphere, detecting the weirdity. "Is everything goood...?"

"He got to know of Alisa to be arrival, before 35 minutes 37 seconds dot" Namjoon hyung updated.

"Ughh! If you hadn't hung up I would have told you!" Jungkook revealed.

"He obviously hung up because he did assume you speak out of topic!" Jimin with Tae eun still in his hands comments.

"Aahh! So he did PRE-ASSUME!"

"Because you do so!" Suga hyung added in.

"What I do so! It's past, I was a student then, now a CEO! Time changes!"

"But to us you never change!" Suga hyung wholesomely said but to the heat of the moment it rather look as an objection.

Authors pov:

Hustle-bustle filled the environment. Taehyung at first looked worried,.....not for this argueing couples but the ears of his daughter. But she did look more interested to be in the 'dispute' of her loud uncles. Namjoon as usual just stood as an annoyed audience and J hope trying to stay neutral and giving a periodic commentary to stop it.

Taehyung stood and walked near the open window, for a second of peace and rethinking.

His wise hyung words repeated in his head.. 
"....wether you still love her....."

He felt a pang of beat on his heart to think about it. But he in a out of mind to even distinguish the feelings he is with on the run now.

A part did regret him when he already have the girl, named love of his life.
But when the angel whispers, the devils does too.
Another part of him, the teen him, the one who took the perfect intitaion to express the feeling to the then-love just hoped and pushed him. A one more try?

"Yah! Taehyung ah," a sleek palm touched his shoulders.

"Hmm...?" He slowly turned back, knowing it who.

"Gwenchana....?" His eldest tall stature gave a wise vibe.

"Dhe..." He takes a deep breath "I Mianhe(I am sorry) I am being a mood breaker on this special day because of my own shits!"

"Mood breaker..? What bout em..?" He said simply thumbing towards the ongoing dispute.

"And there is no yours, it's only ours. Remember the motto?"

"Yeah...it was long ago, we are adults now, it's no longer the same!"

"Yay! Tae hyung ahh!"

"Hyung! Leave it! It's just frustration. I got in bad water with my wife too. It's just making my trigger sensitive."

"Trigger sensitive.?? What are you talking about?" It was Jimin from our back. "When did you install such a new features!" He asked with a poker face.

Taehyung just knew he can't really be a poison to this bliss day. He just decided to act fine, though he knew it wouldn't be a believable act in front of his besties.

"Taehyung ah! I just checked the list!" Jungkook who retreated from their argument spoke.

"What list you talking bout?" Jimin restlessly asked.

"Ahh! But some patience hyung!" He said looking into his fold phone like a booklet. "It's the guest list......" he took a short breath and twitched his pierced eyebrows "Well, what's we have here is....." Jungkook was triggering Jimin's patience with his slag reading.

But came the namjoon hyung for rescue, who firmly and politely-snatched his virtual booklet and took a quick analysis before he announce.

"Total guest enrolled: 150
Total guest attended: 50
Name list of missing:
Kim Jong-un
Park Jae-min
Alisa
Lee Jong-.........."

"Ahhh enough!" The youngest scurried in "so you see she ain't here.."

"...yet?" continue Namjoon.

"I don't think she is coming taehyung ahh! Be at peace! No meeting! No embarrassment! Who knows, would she even remember you??!" Suga scoffed. "Even if she does, it her to regret and fell all shits for rejecting a guy like you!"

"Yeah! Brace up alien!" Jimin added as little Tae was trying to sing in with her babbles.

Taehyung smiled, and let out a sigh. "That is better!" He licked his dry lips as he scoffed another sigh, trying to catch his glitched breaths.

And they believed, his act. Older you grow, the more you learn to pretend.

Taehyung should feel fine.........
Because his fear to face, is gone......
But he didn't .......
He felt.....worse?
Is it disappointment for losing the chance of reconciliation?
Why did he want to?
.........did he regret his present or his past?

But the feel that been churning down his stomach, is just growing every moment. He just can point it as guilt, or disappointment.

_______________________________
Guysss! Extremely sorry. No dumb reasons for the unannounced hiatus. But gonna say it again, I am in in 12th grade and this shit NEET intergrated school is sucking the soul outta me that I even lost the time to do my hobby of peace.

I hope u understand will be a slow updation but just remember that this hopeless author of urs is always trying her best.

And thanks a lot for 4.5k reads 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻🫰🏻🫰🏻🫰🏻🫰🏻🫰🏻🫰🏻🫰🏻