I am fuck'd up

"TAE WHAT ARE YOU EVEN DOING?!!! ARENT YOU SUPPOSED STAY BY MY SIDE???" My wife screech

"What the fuck! TAEHYUNG AH, are you still with HERRRRR??" my ex editor screech.

"Who are youuu missy??! Get all touchy and mouthy near my husband!" Y/n spoke out as she stepped forward dragging the IV stroller.

"Husband?" Hye jun scoffed sarcastically "Are you even qualified as one?"

"YES I DOOOO! HE IS MY HUSBAND AND I AM HIS WIFE! WE HAVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR 2 YERAS 9 MONTHS 15 DAYS, AND WHAT MAKES ME NOT QUALIFY AS HIS WIFE!!! IF NOT YOU AS A CHECK INSPECTOR??"
Y/n spat b/w her gritted teeth.

I know this side of her, and it does no good.

I felt a rush of panic, anger, frustration and anxiety rush in me.

People were watching us, I could see some with their lens recording us. I dont want another controversy, not again.

NOT AGAIN!!

"OH! For your kind information Janette, your husband HIMSELF agreed you being the one holding him back!!! SO IT ISNT ME TO DEGRADE YOU FROM AS OUR TAE'S WIFE! ITS HIM!! YOU AND YOUR CHILD ARE HIS LIABLITY!"

"HE WOULD NEVER SAY TH-.."

That's it my calm was crumbled.

"CAN YOU BOTH STOP THIS SHIT!!!" I yelled. I never knew I had this voice.

But they made me into this

They both looked shocked, they froze in their foot and looked at me. I could hear the ppl around me gasping.

I felt embarrassment!

I need to leave.

I grabbed Y/n arms, and pulled her as I walked. I never did this to anyone,

But they made me into this.

She stumbled on her first steps but coped with my pace.

We took some silent few steps till we reached the elevator.
As we stepped into the elevator, Y/n shrugged her arms off me.

"What are you doing Taehyung-ah!" She cried in frustration as she rubbed off the grip from her arms.

"THAT'S WHAT I ASK, WHY IN THE HELL WHERE YOU QUARELLING IN PUBLIC!"

I shrieked, my voice reverberated through the elevator walls, though the entrance was still open.

"DIDNT YOU HEAR HER SPEAK SHIT ABOUT ME, HOW COULD I HOLD IT BACK WHEN THE MAN WHO SHOULD HAVE DEFENDED DIDNT!"

"I WOULD HAVE IGNORED IT, AND NOT CAUSE A SCENE IN FRONT OF OTHERS EYES!"

"Scene...? What do you mean Tae?" She was hurt, I shouldn't have said "And why did you agree to her that I was holding you BACK!" She again raised her voice as she stepped forward.

What the heck, she believes her? Over her husband?

"You believe her?" I asked sarcastically, not minding of any future impact "I never-.."