D day 🔜

Y/n pov:

And the big day is here!  We are getting married today!

After the succesful collabration, they set his work station right here, all comfy and customized.

It was quite a busy set of couple months, with our wedding preps and spending time together.  This whole arranged love marriage cliche plot introduced in my life would have cringed me out if narrated to me 2 year ago. But yeah, some changes are better for life. Like me right now standing in ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 

We celebrated his birthday day here. We spent time together a lot, we selected our house to live, interior decor, exterior decor, our marriage suits,......and a looooot.

But still we had some challenges to face. He became famous for his face and beauty so a step out into public in no t8me girls surround him. I don't blame anyone.....and I AINT JEALOUS! YES I AINT JEALOUS! WHATEVER!

So we always go under disguise. Including me!........guess what people liked my incoming! Hey cheered me and even &lied a petition to make me stay in the show. And so I stayed. You know I don't like to let people down. Just a simple call changed my life!

So about today is our marriage. Just few hours away maybe. Precisely 8 hours. I am supposed to sleep tight to wake up for my D day. But I am wide awake and it's 1am. My mom literally threatened me to have a good sleep and quit having any funny business. I guess my sleep have left the brain chamber or maybe my excitement and nervousness paired up and kicked it out. I almost stayed hours staring at the hotel lodge's ceiling and the four walls that my brain could draw it's copy.......I aint good at drawing though.

What about him? Is he also still awake. But I don't think I can meet him. We are in different hotels now. Should I text him or call him? But what if he was in his deep slumber already and if my mom finds out I am sure to get my ears crushed in between her palms one last time. Duh I better continue my staring.

For a moment my brain just rewinded the incident that happened in this pat year. The moments when we first met at the cafe, the moment at the interview, when he proposed, when we had our first kiss. I blushed a lot.
I realised that we only spent minimal time together, but still fallen in love with each other. Maybe it's the power of love.

I was still staring at the ceiling, when I heard a bing in my phone. When I checked it it was tae. It seems he too didn't get some sleep. Then my moms words just flew out my brain.

We were chatting for along time. My dad was sleeping with him in the room and my mom was with me. He complained about my dads loud snores.
I couldn't control my laughs. I peeked out to the balcony and called him. We had our sweet talks and chit chats like no tomorrow, until we realised it was already 3am. We rushed to our bed. We were supposed to wake up at 6am. And if we dont get our ass some rest we can't even last half a day. Tomorrow will be a long day of ceremonies from dawn to dusk.

But after having some talk with him I kinda felt relaxed and my sleep was invited into my brain chamber. Soon I drifted to sleep peacefully.

*************

Morning was really hectic hour! My mom was scolding for my dark circles, though I catch up to sleep for 3 hours. But anyway it was covered with some concealer.

But the. Things moved really fast. I could feel the hectic atmosphere around me while I just sat cool because that was what I was asked to do. A bunch of artist were dealing with my hair then some with my makeup.
It took more than 4 hours to get ready. But the hardwork paid off. I was myself mesmerised by my finish look. I looked really beautiful. My mom, the bridesmaids and all were also pleased with my look. The white dress was a perfect fit for me. The veil over my face was flowing down elegantly. Right now I was thinking about Tae and his expression to my look. I am already excited to walk down the aisle.