First love, that never prevailed.

Tae pov: (15 years ago)

I stood there with the bright yet dark roses in my hand, turning back into the mirror to again check my hair which were neatly ironed and hung down my fore head. I saw my eyes, and once more realised how excited and eager I was, but again a wave of fear flushed onto,
what if she rejects.
Almost into the conclusion in my delusion, I was bashed hard slap I got on my shoulders, I knew it was none other than my friend Jimin, faster than my brain to deduct the pain.

"Hooiyaaa Alien, you prepared?"

"Ahh- Jimin ah! I dunno I am sca-.."

"Shhhh! Not a word about failure, let's just think on the bright side!" He said raising his hands up in air, doing some kind of dramatic movement. "Imagine Tae, what if she accepts you! Think of your first date along the beach side, and with a popsicle and watching at the scenery of waves lashing...."

".......Under the scorching sun and itchy sand." A voice interrupted

It was none other than the Namjoon hyung, the reality checker.

"Yay Jimin ah! Don't give him hopes, he needs to be ready for either results." He said glancing with a worried yet stiff look.

"Ahh, why not our handsome get rejected!"

"It isn't just about you to think him handsome, it's about the girl too,"

"Alright! Alright! Stop your checking! I ain't giving hopes, But right now, he better stays in a set mood, cause you know he gotta stutter when he is panic!"

"No panic for hyung!" Another voice added in, it none other than our maknae, Jungkook. "He is just gonna nail it! If she doesn't accept it's just her bad luck!" His once more spread his positive vibe.

"wanna re re re rehearse, Tae?" Jimin mockingly asked

"No! I am ready!" I said with a facade confidence.

"Ya, isn't it too soon to propose her? It's just  2 weeks since ever I met her. And not all days I saw her"

Yeah it was the time I took a walk alone in her neighborhood two weeks just to wander off to just familiarise the routes.

All along I walked down the straight road, but until I decided to take a sudden left turn, that's when I saw her. She was cycling down the road, when her steering went madly out control and her wheels came directly racing towards me.

Me with a poor flinch and defense just stood there closing my eye until I heard a crash but I was unhurt.

I opened my eyes to check on the reality to just see her on ground in the other side with her bicycle dashed towards the tree and she on the road.

"Aren't you gonna help me up?" She asked when she looked at my stunned figure. Just to follow her instructions I helped her up.

She dusted her skirt, her elbow was scratched and bleed bad but she showed no pain.

"Aish!!!" She said as she dusted off her skirt.

"Who are you, I never saw you around?"

"I moved in few weeks ago" I politely said as my mind read her dusty face.

"You are a student?"

"Uhh?" I almost didn't get her question because I was so into the admiration, but my mind recalled the question "yeah! I am!" "I s-study in the school over t-there!" I pointed to the building a bit far away. I didn't really remember the name of my own schol at the moment, maybe I was pre occupied with watching something else?