The Most awaited moment! ☑️

"Actually... mm.... my company wants to extend the contract period to three years. They want me to continue making comics for them" he said

The words ringed in my ears. Three years! I forgot to breathe.
Well considering I am tied to this company, would moving with him to Korea will be an option?

Now the tables have turned, the sudden drop of the news made my stomach shrink in and out and all I could do was act calm in the utter disappointment.

My subconscious mind was flipping back and forth from the reality, cause it felt a bit unexpected for me to take.

I felt infuriated, but I didn't wan to react, yet.

And he just knew it, from his virtual experience over the months.

"Y/n, I know It's a shocker,....."

"A shocker? it's a whole thunderstorm Mr Kim!"

"Yeah, it is! And its my fault. Back then 'mutual agreement' on termination of the contract didn't seem a big deal. But it does now cause they ain't letting me go!"

I just let out a heavy sigh. I chugged down the half the flask soju, cause the acidic pain in the path down was severely earned by my numbing cells.

"Y/n but hear me out!"

"Yeah, I know what I am about to hear. Either wait for 3 years, or move in with me in Korea. Taehyung do you know that the freaking live we just aired was a initiation of an contract binding me to this country, and to the company!" I tried not to scream, but I had to cause the wind made it hard to hear my own voice.

"Oh I shouldn't have given u the drink!"

"I am not drunk!"

"Well you are!"

"I'm naawttt!" I pressed but I could feel my cheeks flushed, a setting of my drunken mode. "I maybe but I am right in mind!" I highlighted. "I love you Tae, I love you! In all the meters long u live from moi! But 3 years is hard......." I gasped to sooth the burn I earned in my pipe. "I dreamed long, beautiful, smooshy and cringe stories, stories better than yours.... for our life!" My tongue already felt heavy to push more words. I didn't know I was stumbling in my steps until I felt his arm grasp my shoulders and arms firmly.

"No, we shall continue after you sober.."

I never heeded his words

"Don't you feel disappointed when you couldn't release one of your best stories from your draft....."

I looked at him, and I knew I just I reached the final stage of drunk-osity.

"Yeh, quite disappointed....." he mentioned as he stepped front to lend his whole body to manage my stability.

"And that long story knitted in your pretty brain, needs no waiting......"

And that's all I heard before my conscious goes poof!

Author pov:

12 hours later

Y/n wakes up in bed, (you knows whose bed) with a severe sobering effects. When she was pulled out of her after effect with a severe force by reality, she couldn't find an emotion that she didn't get panged. Embarrassment, disappointment, confusion, rage and a tint of blush when memory of him holding her so close flashed.

But no time she had to walk down her memory lane, cause she wasn't really in her room..?

The bed was more bouncy and cushiony. Pillows were stacked around her headrest and some tucked under her arms. And she just knew who it was,