Meet with evil

Authors pov:

Tae stood in the barren lands, a few alleys away from his residence. It's been 10 minutes since he arrived and a,ready a hundred times he regret to obey the bitch. He closed his eyes and thought of Tae eun who is probably sleeping peacefully. She usually wakes a 7 and he was confident he could return by then, thought considering the it foolish decision on the side.

He sighed the nth time so restless to finish the business and get away. He had a gut feeling that she isn't gonna all return the files, but he knows what exactly to do.

And soon the coo of the evil filled the air. He slowly turned back to see Hye-jun standing back with the sadistic smile one could ever see. He gritted his teeth and calmed down his nerves.

"Taehyung ah! Annyeong! Nice to meet you AGAIN!" She said as she made her hop walk towards Tae who tried to maintain the distance.

"Juts give me what I want!" He said coldly not meeting her eyes.

"What you want? Ooooh! The files? Whoopsies did I forget it at home?" She said poking her index to her lips irritating Tae.

"Heh!" Tae scoffed "I knew it, I will deal with you!" He said as he tried to leave the scene. But truly he was provoking her, he knows he have atleast single copy of the profile.

"Aish! Are you for real??" and you know what if you leave this field without me I will immediately message my buddy to do what needs to be done.

"Do what!!" He shouted back as he turned sharply at her.

"Ugh chilll Tae, the more you vex me, the faster the info goes." She warned with her wicked voice.

"I ain't moving until you show me you have the hard copy....." He asked an stupidest question, but who knows for that he is doing.

"Ahh, you know what before I came here, a part of my heart kept beating....saying that you will ask this, ah isn't this some soul mates things?" She assumed a sheepish thought

"Just show me what u want!" He pressed again strongly

"Ahh, it was here" she said leaving her hands into her butt pocket which is folded and folded into a short sided square.

Tae glinted the level of immaturity by the way she handled the paparr.

"Ah, here you go" she sang as she undid the folds and showed Tae the paper enough for him to confirm it's the right document she took it out his sight immediately and folded it back.

"That's all you get to see bae!" She slid it into her coat pocket safely.

"Now shall we.....?" She asked with a raise in eyebrow and nudging her elbow wide to beckon him to hold her.

"Not yet......" Tae coldly replied.

"What else you want???"

"I ain't going anywhere with you....."

"Alright, then let's stay here all alone, just you and me!"
She took a unexpected close step near him, as quick to wrap her arms around his neck.
He was unexpected of her action as he was already in the attention of another voice.

He could feel her stenchy scent that gloomed as she brought her face his lips. Though slowly she had a firm grip over his neck that he couldn't move it away. Him never handled a women any rough in his life, used his hidden muscular strength to push her away before any forbidden to happen.

She in a pencil heels on the dry land tripped and fell with a thud.

She threw daggers at him, but he looked more threw more sharper ones than her. His teeth was gritted and fist balled up any moment ready to break her jaws.

She felt a wave of chills down her spine under looks of Tae but never retreated cause she have his leverage.

She scoffed trying to hide the fear and stood up faking her boldness.

"What Tae did you forget what I Got huh?" She smirked "A one phone call enough for you and your slut wife's life to go in hell! I got her whole Bio Data in my hands and can soon will be all over the screens of your fans!"

"NOT ANOTHER WORD ABOUT MY WIFE!" He screeched in a tone he have never spoken. He raised his arms high in air ready to almost hit her, but he didn't.

Something caught his hands, tight on hold.

He turned back to see the source of his restricting actions.

And there he saw guy, all in navy blue standing behind him with a stiff posture and not of much energy to hold his hand intact.

And not any second did it take for both of them to recognise the man as a police officer.

And his badge read

'OFFICER PARK SEO JEON'

Another short chapter, I know

Another short chapter, I know. But as I said my finals ends on 24th. So just until then I will be uploading short chapters. Forgive me guys!

I will always put forward my best, hope you have beliefs in me.

Thank you for reading Mr Clumsy

Meet you soon!