Who to blame?

Y/n pov:
I looked out the window, peacefully sitting in the moving car, I expected him to come to atleast pick me up. But he didn't.
Did I enrage him so much? Was I really unfair to him?

"Y/n?"

"Y/n!"

"Joon ah!" My brothers voice at last knock in my senses.

"Don't call me Joon! I am y/n, KIM Y/N! And I ain't the only joon here anymore!" I yelled. Jong shuk, stayed shut when I remind him of the fact.

"Aish!" He hit the steering wheel. He let out a sigh "Stop being a pain in ass!"

His seat jerked from the strong kick of a strong women sitting back, Hyo joon.

"I said stop kidding around her!" She said gritting her teeth.

"Aaaaaarrghhhh!" He let out a frustrating groan. A glint of evil happiness to see a human to boss and bothered my brother other.

After he came to know about long-broken-repaired-lost-found friendship, he has been extra careful with her cause it's gonna either be me or her if he ever try to offend. Poor guy...

"Yay, shawtie, you need to speak with him! He hit his boiling point for first time, then think! How bad things would have made him into that! Either on him or you the fault is, It's you who is gonna speak out."

"But he-..."

"Do you still believe fucking believe the words of a slut?" Obviously I didn't believe her, until he didn't defend back filthy typical question "He was enraged cause you didn't give a chance to explain and not because loathing with a bitch......ok he was upset but yet he was ready to explain! Not every guy's explanation is made from a lie-land!"

She peaked her head from back while balancing herself from the edge of her seat.
What if he really had an explanation? What if he didn't mean it?

"And not everytime people may live to our expectations, they have crevices that doeeeeeeeeee-...." Her calm soothing voice was broken, when Jong shuk the crack head, stump on then brake with the gear on 4.

Me and him sat tight with our belts on, but poor Alisa didn't, she was thrown to front proving the law of intertia. But I have no idea in which law made her directly swing in my brothers arms. His palms her shoulder while his elbow rested her head.

______________________
Author pov: damn guys this doesn't make a sense but  can be get along with it? Pwease?
__________________________

They both looked into others eyes for long, until he shrugged pushed her back.
Hyo Joon, still in daze of my brother handsome, I presume stayed dumbstruck.

I observed her she forgot to breath and her cheek was tinted pink. At last she found her voice and spoke.

"You!...why-y did you s-stump on brakes on a 4th gear!" She tried act in angry but I could see her being all glitchy.

"What do u want me to do when a black cat decided to jump in? Run over?!" Hyo joon stayed struck "And why u stutter? Hit ur head?"

"Juts drive!" She spat trying to sound strict. I turned around and gave her smirk, while she shook her head vigorously.
It's was just an language of ours.

Soon we reached home. I took a sigh, I should go in.

Jong shuk slid his head out and said

"If he choose to stay rebellious give me a call, I will kick his ass!"

"Shut it Jong shuk!" She yelled after recovery of the mass Cupid arrows hitting her.

"Shawtie, you remember what I said na?"
I shook my head.
"So go now! I will call you soon."

She bid a bye and Jong shuk took off, with Hyo joon.

I walked inside, with a blank mind. It was quite, so quite. I bet they are still asleep.

I tried to stay as quite as possible as I enetered the hall. All I could hear was clock ticking, when I looked at it the short and long, pointed 10 and 12. It was 10 AM. It was Tae eun sleep time, that reasons the silence. But the place of presence of my husband being is never quite. It always the narrating voice from his record room or clashing of one or another things.

I smile unmindfully of his deeds, and I regret complaining about it to him. It was juts an momentary madness that made me into that.

I walked into the bedroom hoping them to be asleep, but I didn't find him, but Tae eun only sleeping in bed. She was bordered with pillow the four sides.

Where is Taehyung?

I looked around he wasn't in the room. I looked in the kitchen, and in the other bed room but not in sight.
I again returned to the bedroom, I saw little Tae almost awake, her eyes were closed but she was breathing out a cute yawn. Next moment she opened her drowsy eyes, while her little palm rubbed her lids like an grown adult.
I walked to the bed, her pearl eyes are meds to calm my nerves. Her eyes caught me and she up her hands longingly to pass into my arms, and I did.

She laid her head on my nape still recovering from the drowse, while took on another round to house to search Tae.
Where the heck did he go leaving eun ah alone!

That's when I realised I didn't see the car outside.......
Did he leave her alone and GONE OUT!!!! WTH!!!

That's when Tae eun start to wail, she is hungry. I slowly went to the other bedroom where my rocking chair is and sat on it to breast feed her.
I was in deep thoughts, of a fuzzy-messy things that have been happening since, all I did was juts repeat and repeat and not to think of a solution, or sort out whom to blame.

That when I heard his yell,

"Tae eun ah!"

I heard it from the other bedroom where I took her from. I know, I can feel his panicking voice for the missing Tae eun. But I didn't care to let him know she is with me. I heard him thumping against floor hard with the sound of his grunts probably from hitting his small toe from corners.

Soon his brain some how decided to check in the bedroom I was in. And when he entered he was all sweaty and panting. His eyes were wide open when he caught my presence and took a relief turn to see Tae eun peacefull enjoying her drink.

I pretended to be surprised and hide my chest, though it's nothing to hide from him. But he juts stood still shocked or stunned or surprised.

"Y-y/n!" He stuttered

Why is he stuttering? I assumed it to be his retreating from shock but then I noticed some odds,

His hair was totally messed, like really messed as if he was straight out of bed. And his cotton tees hem were shrink and stretched that it almost lost the elasticity and at last his lips. His lips and around it was tinted in red ........like the color of lipstick.
And the track pants he wore wasn't his, it was all in black and white striped while the hip band of the pants were overly sized and loosely fit his waist.
He hates striped designs and so he doesn't have one, and it's not his.

"W-when d-did you come....." he again stuttered.

My mind went blank, chillness ran down my spine while my heart beat out my chest. All I could deduce the instances into something I would have never wanted.

Did he..........not it can't be.
And he even left Tae eun alone?
Why......
Could he have......