Unvieled

I couldn't understand what the heck was happening!!
I looked around it was empty ground there were some broken walls around me. Woah!! Creepy. Then suddenly I heard some footsteps. Felix, I saw him standing outside. U quickly got out to check if he was ok.

But when I got out of the car, I noticed that he had a blank expression on his face. He just stared at me. I just stood there. I got an eerie feeling that something is wrong with him.

He suddenly pulled an evil smirk on his face. His words fell out his mouth in a cold tone.

" At last............ I achieved........... I never thought this would be so easy y/n.............to........ get......... you ........... here." He suddenly started to laugh evilly. Oh shit, it doesn't feel like Felix. Why is everything paranormal here. He suddenly walked towards me. Every footstep echoed in my ears. I slowly walked back. He still had those creepy smile on his face

"Y/n...... you are now gonna experience something that you have never felt in your life. I assure you that you are gonna enjoy it" his smirk grew as he slowly approached me.

Suddenly I heard someone voice behind me.

"Y/n"

it was tae!! .He was just a few feet's away from me. Without a second thought, I just ran to him and hugged him. Tae pls wake me from this dream. I buried my face into his chest. I slowly let down the tears.

" Yeobo! Are you crying??........dont worry, it's nothing!" He hummed in my ears.

He suddenly started to scold someone

" Ya pabo!! I told you to not scare her!!!!, you made her cry now!" He yelled.

Then I heard Felix voice. He walked towards me and peeped into my eyes.

"Y/n did I make you cry!! It's just her hormones bro!! Ah at last you fell for my prank" he suddenly started to laugh not evil anymore.

"Prank?!" I slowly wiped my eyes in tae dress and looked at him. This time I looked so evil

"Do you call that a prank idiot??! Are you out of your mind? Did your last brain cell got self-destroyed?" I yelled as I beat him with my fist.

Suddenly I was drawn into reality. Still, I could not understand what's going on!

How and Why is tae here?
Where are we?

Still, Felix was laughing with a proud of an accomplishment

I turned to tae to ask him....But he suddenly disappeared. What's going on?.
Ya, where did he go again? I looked around and searched for him behind the car. When I turned back for Felix he was also missing. Oh, shit what's happening. I suddenly I heard a blast....

..........confetti bursting!!! Soon glittering colour papers were raining down me. Then appeared a huge banner that rolled down the nearby broken wall

" CONGRATS!!! Mr and Mrs. Kim
FOR THE PARENTS 2 B"

I couldn't understand what was happening at the moment! I saw Tae standing below the banner with a wide smile!
he slowly walked to me and hugged me.