A furry mess!

Tae pov:
When I was deciding over to give a hot or a cold milk for a the cat that I just bought in I heard a loud cat screech and Tae eun scream. I skipped a heart beat. I remember placing Tae eun beside me in the kitchen on the baby Walker how come so fast she reached the hall?

I immediately raced to the hall and saw Tae eun beside the sofa where I wrapped the cat and rested. Now I could see no cat only my hoods. I really wondered what happened. I looked for the cat around but couldn't spot it but the. I noticed that the window was wide open did it escape?

But it was too high for the cat to jump out! But who knows cat can jump high walls.

Thank goodness Tae eun was fine. She looked a excited and was screaming out of joy. This girl is getting louder and louder each day.....just like her mum.......don't say to her I said!

She was unharmed....but I wonder what did she do to terrify that poor cat. Probably it's her first time seeing an animal too close was she so excited that she tried to grab it? But anyway my daughter is safe and sound. She was still excited and was jumping in my arms and laughing.

Ahh I still was worried about the cat.......but I can't have it longer in our house though. You know what Y/n is allergic to fur so she always stays away from animals. Anyway I try to console myself when I heard a door bell. I walked to the door when Tae eun in my arms and saw through the door hole.

I viewed a delivery man standing with a bunch of pape4 bags in his hands. But we weren't expecting any delivery though. Maybe he is in wrong address as soon as I open he confirmed whether I was Kim Yeontan.....but I didn't order anything. I said yes so he immediately hand over the boxes I keep denying but he told he was in the right address....but I didn't order these. That's when I saw y/n walking from behind the delivery man and she claimed that she ordered. Wait did she order food? But I ATE!
I have no compartment available to take more! Shit!

She collected orders and entered the house passing through me. She dropped the bags in the living room and gave me a hug of apology for leaving me without a goodbye. She seems to be in a good mood I guess she won't mind.....I guess.

She immediately gone to take a shower while put Tae eun on her Walker beside me. Should I say her about the cat episode? Nah their no traces so why bother.

She was out the shower within few minutes. She bought some varieties of food..........she got a huge appetite! She slowly walked to Tae eun and picked her up in her arms and planted kissed on her cheeks. Tae eun smiled with her still growing teeth.

Soon we sat to eat when y/n spoke.

Y/n: "Ah shall we watch a movie while we eat?....It's been a while also eun ah is awake!"

At least she realised now

Tae: " Sure! "

We quickly moved the boxes to the couch and played a random sitcom movie. Though I was full when i saw the dishes she bought a new compartment in my stomach magically appeared and I gradually started to eat.

Soon we finished our feast and my stomach was extra full. We placed the empty boxes below our foot and enjoying the movie. Tae eun was in lap of y/n.

After awhile she passed Tae eun to me and wore my hoods and cuddled to my arms. Not even a minute after Tae eun started to become hyper active.

She suddenly started to jump in my arms and was wanting badly to get to the floor, so I placed her in the Walker and made sure she doesn't goes around. Suddenly I heard a screeech.......a cats screech! Y/n got extremely terrified for a second we thought it was the movie with some 3D sound effect but we were wrong.........when I looked below I saw the cat which I rescued struggling under the tight grip of Tae eun on its tail. Y/n screamed again which got the poor fur creature super scared that it to run around dragging Tae eun. But that little girl seems to enjoy it that she was laughing merrily.