Resolve-vation 2

Tae pov:

In the next moment there was an another lightning lit the sky accompanied with a loud crashing thunder. It was quite loud that it felt it was falling straight above our head.

It was pitch dark and when I turned around to get back into the house. I tried to use the walls as a guide to my way but still I hit and bumped in my head and legs.

At last I entered the room......it was pitch dark inside probably darker than in the balcony. I tried to call out for Y/n but she didn't answer. I realised that the crash was f4om our bedroom where Tae eun and y/n were sleeping.

I bumped my knees to the dinning table, smashed my toes to the fridge and gain stepped on the automated vacuum cleaner again.......probably it is not usable now.

Still I didn't mind and rushed to the bedroom to check on y/n. I again smashed my face...my nose which I have been trying to protect for so long to the margin of the door hard. But it was lucky though.......my hands took a chance to reach out to the phone in the nearby table accidentally of flinching.

It was y/n phone. I picked it up. It still showed the wrong timing that I set. I anyway ignored it and turned on the flash. At last I saw light that my eyes were searching desperately.

The rays of light roamed in the room searching for y/n at last I spotted her..............in the edge of the room.......Swatting to her knees with Tae eun sleeping in her shoulders. Her eyes were tight shut and her forehead was filled with sweat........just exactly in the position of that night......that night with encounters of sasaengs.

She didn't even realise my presence and the flash. I quickly rushed to her. She jerked and flinched to my touch at first. But when she opened her eyes.......she swiftly pulled her to my embrace. I securely held her in my arms.

I could feel her hard breath against my chest. I slowly caressed her shoulders and whispered

Tae: "I am sorry.......it's ok......you r safe!.......I am sorry......breath slowly and calm down..........you r fine.....don't worry......it all gonna be good"

I kissed her in hair. I felt her tears in my arms. I wiped her tears. After a while she calmed down. We were literally squishing poor Tae eun between us that she started to cry. Y/n wiped her face in my tees and we parted from each other. I placed the flash in the table and placed a bottle over it that formed a temporary lamp. The room wasn't whole lit up but enough to see through.

I took Tae eun in my arms and patted in her back consoling her. I then finally took a chance to find what caused the crash. I then noticed the shattered window glasses on the floor.

How and Why in the world did that happened. Poor y/n was quite startled. Thank god the windows were on the other side of the room while the bed and crib was on the other side. So they couldn't be harmed probably.

Though calmed down y/n still looked uneasy. There is no traces that the electricity is gonna be back because the rain got heavier every minute.

I moved to put Tae eun on crib.....but y/n didn't want to let me go. I just let her be. At last Tae eun fell asleep in my shoulder while y/n was resting in my arms....it was congested and my back ached.....but having my whole family in my embrace felt a way too better.

Maybe 2 hours passed we just stayed in the same position until the door bell rang. I dunno who was it. Y/n and I looked each other confused.

At last she let my arms go. When I tried to get up my back acted up. It was agin paining as hell. I tried to get up twice but failed. Y/n got up and got Te eun from my hands and placed her in the crib.