Misconception

Y/n pov after the argument: (Continuation of stirred the fiery)

And again it's me who messed this all up.......
It's me, Y/n.
.
.
.
My wails were muffled but it strained my throat so hard.
Tears poured in rivers filled the floor, as my whines released through my weak grips.
Time passed, but it didn't make me any better, a whole hour.
I braced myself up, not from the guilt but to attend on my daughter. At least I need do that one post with responsibility.

Tae eun was still in her Walker all quite, yet active. Her arms longingly pulled up when she saw my figure and I took her in my arms. She snuggled into my chest and once again said

"Mama"

Tears let down my eyes, when the thought
'Do I even deserve this family' passed my mind.

That's when I heard a calling bell, all my senses peaked to high since it all hoped and assumed so bad it is Taehyung.
And so did my reflexes rushed to door, but before I could open the handle in something bought me to reality. If it was Taehyung why would he ring the bell? Does he know the door password? So is it Taehyung?

Though my wish failed, it was relief I didn't open the door to any stranger. I quietly turned on the ring camera, but it showed a empty door way.

I even took the condition of me hallucinating to hear the doorbell ring into consideration. But just on the contrary it rang again. A similar Déjà vu vibe spread over me,

'but it was impossible for him to be here' I thought.

I decide to not open the door, cause another traumatic considerations came to my mind.........

Didn't I create a chaos in the hospital yesterday?........What if......what if someone leaked the video of the incident......what if the history repeats!!!

The memories from that night waved over me, making me freeze and just to add on it makes me feel more guilty cause I never scrutinised this, when I created-the-scene, and it was the reason Tae had his burst out.
While all I did was to make the matter worse.

It was me this me......Who made things worse.

And knocked on the reality is the door bang, sending another acceleration to my heart rate,

I again turned on the ring camera but this time I didn't see any empty path. In fact, I couldn't even see a path
but some blood shot red eyes of a female, with just the iris and lids all torn off and with strands of hair all soaked in slimy liquid stripped her face. And yeah it was clearly a picture take sat right out of google images.

Am I suppose to be sacred?

And I just knew who exactly it was.............

I opened the door with no fear, cause it's the one who pulled this failed prank gonna fear me.

"Peekaboooooo" A voice squealed jumping from the corner of the blind spot!

Yep it's my bestie Felix.