Stirred the Fiery

Y/n pov:
"Y/n-n......." he repeated again.

I still stood dumbstruck with a war of the emotions in me.

"Is Tae eun awake?" He clearly spoke a cover up question

I juts hummed in response still staring at those smudged sta8n on his lips.

"Where were you...?" I gathered myself to speak.

"I-I was at the, No never mind I was going to the hospital to pick u up!" He answered not sparing a glare to look into my eyes. I know he is lying, I can always tell when he is lying.

"Why did you leave Tae eun alone?" I questioned back coldly.

"I thought I can return soon!" He said mindlessly "but I didn't!"

Tae eun have finished her drink. I dressed myself and patted her back for a burp.

Tae was looking at me still with a guilty glare trying to speak.

I walked out the room, coldly. I just didn't conclude my thought yet, it feels delusional.

Tae walked back out the room, as I try my best to stay away and to not look at him, cause the more I look the more I believe it, and I don't want to.

I juts decided to ask him again.

"Where have u been?" Sternly I sounded.

"I-I was, I-got-I!" He stammered again.

"Can you juts shoot it straight Tae!??" I tried not to sound loud and scare Tae eun.

"Hye Jun, called....." he muttered

"What! How she got your number!?"

"I swear! I have no idea how she did. I got her call when I was in the way to meet u in the hospital..."

"Then??" I pressed him to continue as I put eun ah in her walker.

"S-she wanted to meet me...!"

"And you did!!!??" I stated the obvious fact. He but his lips out as an silence 'yes'

"Why did u go? Did she enchant you or something? What you two did?" My teeth gritted the words out

"Y/n ah!..It's not!"

"Stop it Tae, Don't lie! I can already see it!" I atlast choose to believe what I see.

"She called me bec-.."

"Reasons! You are always ready with reasons when u can prevent them with a caution!....." I caught my breath I was out of "what became so important that u went to meet her over to pick me up!??!!"

"She said she had something.........to show me." He replied

"And you buy that? Taehyung are you juts innocent or dumb to make excuses to cover you FLINGS?" I was disgusted by my own words but have to put through it, for what? For something I witnessed with no patience for the explanation.

"Fling???!" Taehyung gave a disgust look and was soon turned into a disappointment "you really thought I was out there hooking up?" Anger I feared and was suppose to apologise to be triggered by me yesterday again showed up clearly.

"Y/n, I thought there was this thing called trust in out relationship......"

"WHY DO YOU THINK I SPAT THIS TAE??" I shouted, or was a guilty feeling stirring me up at the moment "GO LOOK YOUR FACE! YOU ALREADY LOOK LIKE A GUY OUT A PUB AFTER A FAT GOOD NIGHT!" I mentioned my claims

He confusedly touched his face unsure of what I was talking about. But sadly not a mirror or a phone was around to check in the state he was in right now.