Fuel up

Tae pov: (continuation of 'why me')

I stood in the mid road, amongst the rushing vehicle.
Should I hitch a ride? Yeah right now I was ready to sacrifice my dignity.  I looked around to see a line of shops twinkling I far. Yeah, it's my only option to run over there and beg a kind stranger to borrow me their phone so that I can book and cab, or I could have warned my apologetic wife of my delay but fuck my life I don't even remember her number. And freaking I can't wait no more to charge my phone. Or maybe I can make it almost a little delay.

With that determination I took off, and to just the right the whole universe seems to curse in me. Cause I instantly felt a sharp pain stabbing me my back, yeah my oldie inherited pain is back (uh I have no idea why I still remember that broken humour I spoke with that déjà vu doc).

And in the moments to my retreatment from the pain there poured the rain out of nowhere! I do clearly remember  hearing no warning of downpour today, oh wait did I even hear to weather reports today?

Whatever I tried to get on my feet and again walk besides the twitching pain. I should get home
'she will be disappointed!'
I kept on saying myself as I ran till I reach the  small lights.
Yep the shopkeepers looked at me like a criminal on run, why not when I was all panting and limping with the soaked coat, to give the look I have been walking for the whole day!

Yet still good peoples existed, one offered me to take to the hospital but all I demanded was to go home!
To my home! To meet my wife!
The words just gave me the courage to proceed but no help to damp my pain.
Yet I didn't give up, I didn't want to.

Due to rain finding a cab was at stake, but eventually I did, because of the persistent of the kind ones around me.
Yeah earth still got some good people.

I sat into the cab, and tried to charge my phone in the power bank cord of the car, but my oldie phone rejected all the dicks of the multi charging cable cause it all so modern for it!
'But then at least I got my way home'
My mind console with a relief sigh, and it seems to be too soon for that, cause there we met with heavy traffic, because of the rain.
The car moved an inch after half an hour! Yeah, an hour and the time was 10:15 pm!!

When I saw no hopes of reaching at least before the sun rise I feel into the legs of the driver to borrow his phone, and he didn't give it to pity but to just keep me all shut, nevermind all I want is to just make her sure I am on my way.

But then, living in the 21st century, who remembers phone number of one another when the small electronic box gets it all saved. And there goes all my hopes in thin air.....

I almost broke the phone in frustration, if it wasn't for the death glare of the driver that I immediately kept it in the car pocket.

And there I laid my head in the head rest, looking like I am all in relaxed but no one would know how bad fucked up I was.

Yet I let my lids rest, to escape the reality at the moment but I didn't even deserve that. All I could think was the memories of the past in the morning flashed in my mind,
Why did she even...?
What did I do to break the trust?
Or was there even one?
Maybe we were never perfect as I always felt proud for.....

Time skip, after long hours of travel. 12:30AM on dot.

My back pain, was still clinging on, but it made no match to the pain I was feeling.

I don't really know wether it was the regrets I couldn't make it in time
Or
Was is it her incongruous suspicion she pulled up today morning.

I just dunno, I walked into the my house. I felt all blank. My skin felt all itchy from the dried rain soaked cloth, urging myself to get a hot shower. But it wasn't any in in priority.

I straightly walled through the hallway, no one
To the storage room, no one
To my recording room, no one
Tae eun's Walker stood in corner of the staircase.

But still I decided to check the kitchen once. When I enetered the kitchen the lights were off, I reached my hands to the witch to light up but then I saw it. Satin ribbons all in red hung down the
Another row of words hung down word by word written in A4 sheet read 'I am sorry' when summed and it was clearly her hand writing.

The dining table which moved into the centre of the kitchen, elegantly covered with a clear shiny piece of satin cloth. Two empty ceramic plates neatly arranged, with other three bowls with closed lids. An old candle stand stand with black burnt wik of candle stood silent with its melted wax half way down its body.

'She really put efforts'
I recalled making it more guilt to take.

But where is she.....

I almost searched the whole house, but not the obvious room. Our bed room! How foolish of I.

I rushed to our bedroom, and stood in front of the door. It clearly looked locked from inside, I know it was her. And yet I knocked.

"Y/n..."

My voice spoke coldly, but no answer.

"Y/n..." another time I knocked, but a little loud.

Still no answer.

Maybe she slept. But this ain't the matter to postpone anymore. I called her one more time before I could bang the door, when I heard a loud thud against the door from the other side.

"Get lost!"

She yelled from inside, yes it was y/n.

"Y/n, pls open the door!"

"Go away!"

"Y/n open the door!" I sounded a bit ordering. I tried not to sound harsh, but I just can't. It felt illegal for her to get mad when I ain't in fault for the least. Yeah, I was late because my car broke down miles away from home and the dummy phone she dumped me with ran out of battery! And she is angry on me? Not ready to hear the part of my story?? Yeah she was never ready to hear me out, CAUSE WHATEVER I DO ARE MEANT TO BE SCOLDED AND INSULTED BY HER!

"I won't!" Her voice answered.

"YOU WERE NEVER READY TO HEAR MY SIDE Y/N. ALL YOU DO IS SPAT ANGER ON ME
AND LET ME HOLD THE GUILT FOR THE MISTAKES I NEVER MEAN, AND NOW YOU GO ON THE EXTENT TO DOUBT ME FOR CHEATING WHILE ALL I MEANT IS GOOD FOR US!......is this what we were?"

My eyes were already felt like to black out from the over load of feeling and pressure over the time.
My tummy shrunk in fist screaming for a fill making my breath more shallow.
I heard no more reply from inside, I don't think she would reply any sooner, her guilt phase is her most vulnerable one. She stays dumb and isolated. But who knows, if she is even into guilt but just still angry......on herself or maybe me if I think cruel.

I stumbled to the couch cause I didn't wanna black out in the hallway. Still in sober yet tiered I and in the couch let my tears to break, it was the disappointment on myself. The hope I had when I hear the voice mail, hope that everything be back to normal just crumbled to dust and maybe un-mendable. Still confusion clustered in my mind on whom to blame, but whoever lies the fault I am sure what I just did made things to fuel up.

——————————————————-

EXTREMELY SORRY,BI KNOW IT WAS SO SO SO LATE UPDATING. IT WAS A WRITERS BLOCK THOUGH, I COULDNT GET THE RIGHT WORDS TAE WOULD SAY TO Y/N AT THE DOOR AND IT WAS LEFT LIKE THAT ALL DAYS.

I HOPE YOU FORGIVE YOUR AUTHOR. BUT CANT DENY I WAS EDITING THE STARTING CHAPTERS IN THE MEANWHILE, SO NOT ALL TIME GINE IN VAIN. BUT ANYWAY I WILL TRY TO UPDATE ON TIME AND UNTIL THEN THIS IS HAGUA VENN SIGNING OFF.