All is not always well

Note:
Read the Authors note at the end of the story pls!!

—————————————————————————————

It's been a month since our daughter stepped into our life. She is one month old now. But it seems her birth was the last happiness we were given. Things weren't going so well for us. Of course of daughter is safe and sound.

It's about us. After a week of my delivery we took a stroll together out in night. Usually we didn't bother to wear a mask or hide our face in night. But I think we should have!

A paparazzi caught it! My face was revealed in it. Do you think the fans shipped or encouraged us? No!

Rumours started to spread. I was drawn in as tae's mistress in their rumours. Some highlighted some moments in our interview and was compared to my interview with other celebs which had drastic differences. But that day I was just excited for him, you know why!

I was seen as a crazy fan who seduced tae from his wife, though they didn't know who his real wife is!

Not a single one considered me as his wife. Some did, but they were silenced by the fact 'Why didn't he say about that in the interview?!' In some way or the other it did made sense.

The truth that a newbie with no proper experience doing a interview show angered many who were given a column of 'years of experience' in their interviews for an host.

Many bad mouthed our show why would they appoint a newbie instead to pick someone who were experienced even it was an emergency!

Some of my old trainee who were with me on my a year course said that I seduced my professor to become a host in his daughter's show. This wasn't at all true! I knew back then when I was a trainee that there were some an people anxious for my for my rapid excellence and credits. At times they discouraged me by their flawed words about me! But I had tae's back, he always encouraged me.

The rumours passed by the trainee was a big fall for my show, especially Ms Clare. Once she told in her insta story how she met me. She did mention that her father introduced her which added the oil to the wheels of rumours. I was supposed to have my comeback within few weeks. But now I was no more an host.

The BMC channel CEO  instantly shut down our talk show. It was great break down for other co producers especially Ms. Clare. The sponsors were also affected.

Tae wanted to release a note about the truth, but his every social accounts were under the control of his company and he can't release anything without his company's approval. He was also helpless. We moved houses to keep the sasaeng away! The sasaeng were triggered badly this time and all are hunting down for me like a thirsty vampire for blood.

I didn't leave my house. My daughter was my only happiness. I stopped using my phone or even watching TV. I can't bear to even hear those cursing and rumours. But I pretended to be fyn for Tae. He was also emotional broken! But our daughter was the only reason that kept our heart from die.

Soon months passed, things didn't seem to get better the comments which almost died off was triggered by something up into the hill, worst than before.

Tae was complained of plagiarism! Yeah you heard me right PLAGIARISM!

The story that he he released recently almost matched the story of the second best selling author who released the story a day ago .

I swear it was his story. He even told me the plot and I approved that it was good.

Some how that person managed to thieve tae story. Unfortunately that author was also the sponsored by tae's company.

There weren't solid evidence to prove tae innocence cause the book that he released wasn't or the company magazine but on his own in a website So the company now favours the other author who was the culprit as it was for their  magazine

Tae is suffering a lot. The fan........now anti fans say that I was the reason for his failure. They say that having me was a curse for him. I gave him a bad aura! I was a bad luck that is clinging to him!! Doesn't make sense right? But they believed it.

Tae company was at worst. They didn't even trust Tae. Also they released a false message like Tae confess that he did plagiarised and deeply apologetic for it. When he approached the company for an answer, they said

"  We did what you're are supposed to do. You must thank us that we didn't terminate the contract with you. After the comment die off you may continue to write your stories"

Tae was so furious of their such lethargic reply. They didn't even bother to investigate who plagiarised. They drawn into this conclusion because that fake author's works had many sponsors and moreover Tae work weren't for the company's magazine.

What do you think Tae did?

He terminated the contract with them. He didn't want to work with such a company. He could survive on his own without the magazine of the company.

Tae agreed to be Gucci model which gave the company a lot of upliftment both financially and publicly. He cared for the company advancement but they didn't help him out. That guy just joined the company magazine few months ago. 

To be frank, I would openly say that it was because of Tae they could open the multi branches and got many sponsors. Weren't they supposed to be thankful.

Whatever.......

I don't wanna talk about it anymore.

My daughter, we named her Kim Tae-eun. As I said she is the our only happiness. We both never left the house. Our parents were worried about us. They visited us occasionally to see their grand daughter. Tae parents were quite angry on him, they didn't understand why he couldn't answer about it to the public.

We were pressured from both family and public. We were emotionally crushed. We never talked about it.

Tae decided to have a live tomorrow with his fans. To not explain that he didn't plagiarise but to explain that I was his wife. I know he was guilty for it. But he couldn't use his own account.

The contract with his company states that his accounts under his name will be deleted once it is terminated. I can't believe why Tae didn't notice about it!

So now he created a new account to go on live. He did release some messages stating that he was 'V' but  many didn't believe and considered it a scam! Some challenged to prove it in tomorrow.

So he did prepare what to do and say. Anyway he didn't plan to say a word about plagiarism cause he still didn't want his company to go downhill. Maybe they are even capable now to prove with a fake proof that he plagiarised.

Tonight he was so nervous. I put Tae-eun to sleep. We talked a while. We didn't sleep the whole night.

After a long time we spoke to each other with open heart. He said how sorry he felt for my condition. He shed few tears. Any of these wasn't at all his fault though. He assured everything would get well soon.

It wasn't even a minute I said that everything is gonna be well. We heard a loud bang from our hall's glass window........

————————————————————————————

Hello!! Thank you for reading Mr.Clumsy!

ATTENTION!!!
Note in the description I stated that because of tae y/n lost her job, but recently I changed it into second handed job which means she got a job again after losing one. So in this part I mentioned that y/n left her job as host. This is not the event that I mentioned in the description. Wait for it!! So stay tuned.

And I am sorry, this part is kinda small!! Hope u r enjoying! Stay tuned

Borahae💜💜💜