Meet with evil 2

"He assaulting me!"

Hye Jun spat out immediately when she analysis's the situation a bit quick.

"What's going on here?" Officer Park questioned with a stiff voice.

Tae  shrugged his hands off the grip and stood with a plain face.

"He tried to slap me! He told me he loves me and now denies it! He is a fraudster." He spat a cliche dumb reason.

"Yeah I saw it all!" Officer Park said with assured face at Hye jun or that's what she assumed.

"Correction, Heard it all!" Tae inserted. Leaving Hye jun confused.

"Yeah heard....whatever" Officer Park scoffed the mumble. "You are Kim Hye Jun right?"

"Ye-yeah! How you know my n-name!"

"Because I was got a report on illegally unlicensed background checks and intimidating threats! Well u just said yourself and have the hard copy of the evidence right back in your...pocket?" Officer Park confessed to her about the crime.

"W-what are you talking about?? He was the one to assault me he even me psushed me down, see I even bruised my palm" she pointed at the invisible lesion.

"Yeah - yeah I know, stop your drama! As he said I heard it all!" Officer park replied irritated by her lies.

"You heard what! Are you trying to deceive me??"

"Ugh, stop your drama Ms...."

"Kim Hye-jun" Tae continued

"Yeah Ms.Kim Hye-jun, you see this pen in this pocket," he pointed at the Tae pocket "This is a Portable Recording Camera with a Full Hd 1080p Video and comes with a Audio Recording and longs with a 75 Minutes of Battery Life with 32GB Memory"

Tae secretly sighed rolling his eyes, as he saw it coming.

"What I am trying to say is, it's exactly been 30 minutes 50 seconds since the recording, which implies your whole plan which u blurbed right now is all been recorded with the that anti-cute face of yours in a high quality"

He announced with a proud smirk. Soon loud sirens were heard and or an hornings of her karma vehicle.

She stood utterly stunned with all sweat dripping.

"Isn't she supposed to spat all the utterly baseless lies right now?" Officer Park aka Park Seo jun bend back to whisper to Tae ears.
Tae who was still glaring at her with rage, scoffed.

"He brain is grown enough to know it isn't working anymore"

                                              *************

Tae pov:

I saw her get arrested, I let out a sighing relief. I still can't believe juts an hour passed, I looked at the watch it pointed 7 am.

________________________________

Guys! A little correction I just realised there was a small mess up in the timing, when y/n reach home I mean tuned her saying it was 10pm. But now it doesn't really get along with the the things of all I made after that in Tae pov, so I just made an update over there. So let me just say it a recap.

"Y/n gets home by 8:10 am. Usually Tae eun wakes by 8am."

It was juts because I had a lil messed up mind and a writer block at the moment so lead to this chaos. Sorry for it
__________________________

And that's when my stomach grumbled. Ugh, I haven't eaten after the beer last night, at least I ain't having an hang over.

Seo-jun Hyung beat my shoulders with a tight grip and shook me back to reality.