A new start!!

A new start........in our home town!!

It's been 4 weeks since those sasaengs  attacked us and we moved in here....... in Korea .

That night Felix managed to booked a flight to Korea. Luckily tae got passport for Tae eun last month and tae eun was already 6 months, old enough to travel in air.

We didn't pack any clothes or others materials. Just a bag of Tae eun clothes and some snacks. I bet on plane we were the only passengers without an luggage. We looked like an run away family for an instance!

Whatever, our flight was good. Luckily we got in the business class and had a safe journey. The flight was from Korea so the crew members were Korean too they didn't recognise us much. But we were like an undercover officer the whole travel.

But the decision of Oppa was a wise one. It felt like a great escape from the  shadows of the demon. The past few months were dark and cold for us. It seems the incident did left me with a mild trauma.

I can resist being alone in dark, not bad as u think. But whenever I am in dark. I feel the cold breeze over my skin though I am in room with shut windows. I don't get panic attacks or other serious stuffs, but that night did leave  us a deep mark in our heart and memory.

About those sasaengs, we let them go. Some where caught and some didn't. There were many of girls and boys in their early twenties and teens. I don't want to spoil their life because of their silly obsession.

To be frank, Tae was the one who got affected mentally and physically on those chaos. He was worried and still feels sorry for me.  Though he doesn't shows up, I can feel it.

The guilt that he hurt his family and his false accusations still pains in him. Yeah still his fans believe that he plagiarised. We decided to never get into those mess again, but his misunderstandings with his fans was a huge break down for him.

Now back to our life here, in Korea. It felt weird for me to speak Korean. I got used to speaking in English for almost more than a decade and a half! But still Tae helped me out with it. We were really happy to have a new start, with our family.

To go back to my life as an Korean was kinda .............exciting and big to adjust.

Yeah I agree I spent my first 15 years in Korea but still.............getting used too extra spicy foods, eating live octopus and searching for number 4 in the elevator and realising it's  'F' and many more is.....kinda frustrating!

—————————————————————————————-              Fact of Korea:   
One of the interesting facts about South Korea is that 4 is an unlucky number. Therefore, in elevators, you'll often see floors 1, 2, 3, and F.
Apartments in South Korea with multiple 4s (ex. 404) in their house number are often avoided, and the property values are lower. This is because the word for 4 in Korean is similar to the word for death.
————————————————————————————

But these things I already know, doesn't feels familiar!! Anyway, I
will get used to it easier than I think......... I guess

Our daughter Kim Tae eun. Our precious pearl!! She is 5 months old. Tae and eun are making a perfect dad and daughter relationship. Nowadays eun ah doesn't sleep in her crib, but top of her dad or beside him. He speaks to the baby a lot though she can't understand anything. She just makes few sounds in reply and that's enough for Tae.