Why me

Tae Pov

Driving the car silently, a blank face but with a a great extend of emotion swirling in my mind. A few moments of thinking about it, I presume it's my fault but then her words that I never thought to hear in my life was uttered.

I strike the steering wheel in frustration again. Through all the mess, my ultimate aim for to conceal my life, my dreams....and for whom? Our family!
And the way she blind to that and goes on to accuse me for cheating.
I stopped the car immediately and parked it to the side, cause my sight was blurred with tears that broke off.
I sniff my nose letting them fall on my palm closing my face,  my breath hitched as I tried to breath hard. My face grew bright red. As another wave of tears poured out when her words echoed again. I hid my face down the steering 

I still remember the last time I cried so hard was when my first crush, ALISA rejected me straight to face with no reason. When I wanted stop ask she was already gone, for her dreams into the medic school.

I sighed on how I was a failure back then, but at alert I had my Hyungs and my little brother on my back just on their track to cheer me up at my worst.

And here I am all alone, I miss them.

A loud shreaking tone broke the silence in the car. It was none other than my olddie-boxie-phone. My hands were quick to pick it up, can't deny that a part of me wanted it to be Y/n.
But It was a unknown number, the last time I picked the unknown it was twisted and someway or the other lead to a accusation. I decided to ignore, but then again it rang, ignored, again rang.
I decided to pick it up for the sake of the perseverance of whomever soul it is.

"Hello..." I said not minding to hide my tone of situation

"Yay! What took you so long!" A voice of familiarity echoed out the small screen.

"Jin hyung..?"

"Yep! It's the world wide handsome speaking? Ugh, it's been long since I ever said that!" He let out a slight scoff "you ok Tae? You sounded sore, did you cry?" He broke the silence when I was trying to adjust my voice(caught in act).

Jin hyung usually calls me on free time, he works as a journalist and so travels around the world.

"N-no! I am fine just a sore throat!" Still I decided to carry in a lie in a tiniest hope he would believe

"Yeah yeah keep on lieing, until I get there to kick your ass and bawl you eyes out!" He said with his still maintained loving authority.

"Nothing......I am all good!" I decided to lie cause maybe his profanity might make me feel better, I thought.

I laid my head in the steering again let out a silent sigh waiting for his reply. But to just then I heard a knock on my glass window, my human instincts looked up not giving much time to process the source, cause my mind was full occupied.

And there a face smeared tight on my window like a fallen dough. Before I could retreat from it another knock from my other side and I jerked my seat just to see another face smeared the same way on the window!

My poor window! I worried when I realised it was none other than my dearest crazy brothers, Hobi Hyung and Jin hyung