A furry mess 2

Tae pov:

Y/n was wheezing and scratching her body. I still hear the dog barks and things crashing from the neighbors but I was less bothered rn.

I made her head rest back. She was sneezing over and over. Her nose was pink now. I was running out of my mind what to do. I have never handled with allergies.

I made sure she was comfortable, but at least right now her wheezing were not severe. Should I need a epi pen? But isn't that for anaphylaxis?  Then should I call 911? Is that practical in this situation? Or should I take her to hospital?? No! What about Tae eun? Should I take her with us??

When tons of questions were shooting in my mind at once when I heard Tae eun cry in the room. I got panicked more! What if Tae eun also facing symptoms?? Y/n was still sneezing and her nose were runny. Her eyes turned red....she has told about her allergic episodes in past but at the moment I felt blank. Maybe the cat stole my brain too!

Y/n was fully in conscious but she was already tiered of her continuous sneezing. She slowly beckoned me to go look for Tae eun and then I immediately rushed to her. Luckily she had no reaction! She was crying just because of being alone which she always does. It was a lil relief but it didn't last long. I still need to figure out things for y/n.

I immediately removed my top and changed into a new one just in case any fur was velcored on me. Tae eun calmed down after seeing me. I picked her up and went to the hall. She wore a sleeveless tank top exposing her skin with skin rashes and hives. She kept on scratching her arms, still sneezing. I tried to stop her but it was unbearable for her.

I grabbed some tissues and wiped her noses which was plum red. She was trying to speak but everytime she goes  of breath and sneezes. Tae eun knew something was wrong and stayed quiet longing to go into her mothers arms.

Then an idea clicked me. Why don't I call her brother Jong suk hyung? Isnt he a doctor?? Yes he will for sure will give a instant solution for his sis.

I dared to call him, because I am sure he is gonna rebuke for not taking are of her. I dialed his number and within few rings he picked up. He voice was drowsy and coarse. Oh god he is on his recess..........the most crucial time to avoid call him. He gets mad at everyone regardlessly who disturbs him in his deep slumber. And now my unfortunation have pushed into the situation. But rn I was ready to gladly accept anything.

In call:

Jong shuk: "What the heck you want Taehyung!" He growled behind the screen

Tae: "Hyung(brother)......that is.....Welll.....I dialed you because......."

Y/n sneezing is deteriorating but she was exhausted right now,though he eyes were half open her eye balls right at me which was a bit creepy.
Again his threatening screech pulled me back to reality

Jong shuk: "So you are now digging your own grave! Say why the fuck did you call me NOW!" I wonder how his colleagues handle him, his voice echoed out the phone.

He was flustered. I heard y/n scoff softly.......his screaming was loud enough to reach her ears. Then I took a deep breath and shoot out what happened to him.

Tae: "Y/n's fur infected the cat with allergy and now it's is having severe reaction!"

I thought I found the correct words but at the moment I babbled the opposite. And his sleepy head just took it literally.

Jong shuk: "Then get your ass to the blue cross...................wait when did y/n grow fur?"

He was blowing out through the phone. I can't believe how the heck he got the loud voice......oh right siblings alike.