Unexpected visitor

I woke up in the morning when I got a call. My eyes were weary. I didn't realise that I slept for too long. From the disappointment that I got yesterday, My brain just wanted a long rest.
The phone again ringed catching my attention, When I looked at the ID it was Ms. Clare.

Oh shit I am supposed to the studio today to pick my dress from the upcoming interview and I am freaking 2 hours LATE!!

Ahhh usually tae alarm wakes me up! But why not today??

I then realised that tae was missing! What! Did he even return yesterday. When I was searching for him my phone ringed again. Wait let me pick the call then search for him.

In call 📞

Ms. Clare: "hello Jane?"
Jane: "hello! Ms. Clare ! I am sorry........I could not be on time, I actually-"

I was trying my best to apologise her for my mistake....after some long holiday my brain forgot that I was employed p.

Ms.Clare: "No Jane! You no need to come. Actually your coustume designer took a emergency day off! So maybe we can make it tomorrow."

Jane: "oh is that so!? Sounds good..... ah I mean it's fine!"

I was again rushed with happinesses but since I have been in this field I have been trained well to not show it out.

Ms. Clare: "Lucky gurl! Got holiday three days in row! Anyway prepare for the next interview! See you soon"

Jane: "yeah! Bye!"

Ah I got a day off again! Yesss. When the call ended. I saw I got some missed calls from tae. Where the heck is he?
I tried to call him, but he didn't pick it up.

When I walked into the kitchen I noticed that he left a note for me.

"Hun,
Actually I did return late yesterday night..... it's was because of paparazzi! I am sorry about that. There are some issues that's going on in our company. I explain about later. We couldn't come to an conclusion for the issue and left it in halfway . So they call for another gathering today morning. I am really sorry! I managed to make some breakfast for you, trimmed the grass and did the laundry! Eat well and also I got call from Ms. Clare it seems you got another day off. I MIGHT be late today. But if I return soon, Let's spend some quality time together!"

Ah! I guess tae is having a hard time. I don't know what's going on. Anyway he will narrate it as soon as he returns

I brushed my teeth. Then I entered the kitchen, I was expecting to see at least a egg to be broken on floor. But to my shock, he did it perfect! For a moment I thought I was dreaming........he is trying to change!

And also Happily, I didn't puke today morning! Ah right, still tae doesn't know about his junior! I will confess it face to face! That's it! No more surprise!

I ate the breakfast even before a shower. My stomach was growling. I slept more than twelve hours! Need some excercise girl! But wait can we excercise during pregnancy?
Aish! Ok I am not doing it!
Since being pregnant I realised that I got to a excuses for my laziness!! ;)

The breakfast was still hot! Maybe he didn't leave long ago. I decided to not give him a call. I just left a message in chat to take care. Is he really ok?

I then got to shower. I then realised something! Tae had put every clothes of mine in laundry. Oh shit! I gotta wear nothing! I just had the formal wear that I was supposed to wear today to the studio and a dress that I and tae bought recently! Maybe I should wear the new one! The formal is kinda uncomfortable. K anyway I was planning to go out to buy some groceries, so I decided to wear this the whole day. Ah I wish tae was here to see the dress it was a perfect fit for me. He always selects the right dress for me....as I said he is perfect at times.