Fired 2

I am late. Shiiitttt! Why the heck my phone shows 5 am?? Did my phone gone crazy?? Or am I in a dreamland. I rushed to the bedroom. Tae eun started to cry! Probably for her heavy diaper. I was trying to wake up Tae. But he was sleeping still as rock. I had no other go but give smack on his back. I know it's sprained but it's urgent!

SMACKK!!!

His scream outshined the cries of eun ah. Did I go too hard?? But at last he woke up. He was in pain.......a lot

Tae: " ahhhhhhh.......Micheso?? ( r u crazy )"

Y/n: " Tae it's 7: 50 am. I need to departure at 8:00 am. Today I have an important interview!!! Get your ass off the bed and change Tae eun diapers"

I was cursing him not even minding Tae eun is here. He was holding his back and got off the bed and took Tae eun in his arms. I rushed for a shower. I dressed up and came to the dining room.

It took me whole 10 minutes to shower. When I got out Tae eun was sitting in her toddler snacking chair, with her favourite pumpkin sauce smeared over her snack desk and her face.

I saw Tae coming from the kitchen slowly massaging his back with his fist. I then remembered how badly I smacked him. I feel guilty!!

He came out with a some scrambled eggs. He nowadays cooks eggs without a mess! So he usually cooks my breakfast . I was stuffed  the eggs in my mouth and looked at Tae. He was still uncomfortably standing against the wall.I slowly spoke in a pleasing and apologising voice to him.

Y/n: " Jagiyaaaa! How is you back? Does it still hurts" I said and was blinking my eyes pitiful.

He just gave me a a thumbs up with painful grin.

Ahh! He doesn't even care to be angry on me! I will treat him with special dinner tonight!

Tae eun suddenly started to moan. She does it when she is upset or angry. I looked at her. The pumpkin sauce was empty. She widened her eyes at the empty table and was giving some weird noises. She likes pumpkin sauce a lot.

Tae slowly grabbed the nearby baby pumpkin sauce jar and tilted it to pour some sauce. But he overdid a huge chunk of sauce landed on the desk. Nearly half of the bottle was empty. Tae eun was excited to see a lot of sauce and dived her hands into it and smeared it over the desk. I didn't bother about it. I was late. I was still figuring the out the touts to avoid traffic and drive faster.

I finished my breakfast and went to the room and grabbed my handbag. When I gone out Tae made me a orange juice In a flask.

Tae: "who is the guest for the day?"

Y/n: "well it's....."

I paused......I suddenly felt something wet and creamy on my neck. I saw a chunk of pumpkin sauce on my neck and rolling all over my white attire. I saw in the side of me.......my daughter. Her hyper active hands were winding in air with the overload of pumpkin sauce.