All is not always well 2

.............I can hear the glass shatter in the floor. We looked panicked! Is someone trying to break in.

Y/n : "Tae take care of Eun ah I will check what's happening out!"

Tae: " No!! Y/n let me handle this! Take care of Tae-eun!"

He gave Tae eun in my hands from the crib! I don't want him to go! I am scared he would get hurt. But he was determined! I just let him go!

Who are they?? I held Tae eun into my chest. I am now scared for our daughter's safety. I hope nothing goes bad!!

They are no traces of tae from the hall! A while ago I heard him him
' who is out there?' ' show yourself!'. But now it's quite.

Then suddenly I saw a silhouette through the curtains in our bedroom windows! The figure started to bang the window quite hard. I was quite startled. It was a female voice.

'Bitch! Get out' she screamed to top of her lungs.

I ran out the room. I called Tae. But no answer!! Tae eun started to cry in my arms. I ran to the another empty bedroom which was left unused since we occupied here. It was fully dusty.

I covered crying Tae eun with a soft blanket that grabbed when I got out. I have never been so scared!!

Tears ran down my eyes! I tried to console eun ah crying. But I myself had no one to console! I let out slow whimper.

I felt cold breeze drying my tears.
I then realised how stupid I was to enter that bedroom. The window of that bedroom were broken hanging down.

I legs felt numb. The wind blew fast and dashed the door closed! I flinched! I tried to open, but......

......it didn't open! THE DOORS WERE JAMMED! THE FUCKIN DOORS WERE JAMMED!

I still had little tae crying in my arms. Maybe she knew we were in danger. To make the situation worst, I heard the footsteps out the window! They were heavy and fast!

I heard some female voice

??:' Are you sure it's this house?!'

!?: 'Of course it is'

??: 'Does he have a baby?'

!?: 'No idea girl'

!!: 'Maybe it's enough, I hear a baby, what if we hurt it. Isn't it innocent??'

!?: 'If it's the baby of that slut, then it ok to harm! Now shut your filthy mouth, she deserves it for doing it to tae! Oh there is a open window let's peep in! Call the other girls!"

I had a feeling that slut was me! Are they crazy sasaeng? But I have never read such a crazy sasaeng incidents!! Will they harm me? I tried to stay quite in that dark room. But Tae eun was crying! I don't blame this poor soul. She should regret for having us as her parents

The footsteps grew closer and louder each second! They were approached the window. Luckily now Tae eun calmed down. I kept rocking her slowly. She probably drifted into sleep!

I saw two heads peering through the broken gap. They then pushed the windows hard and it crashed down into the room.

I knew it coming but it still made me flinch. It was so loud. I suddenly heard only ringing noise. I thought I did faint. I don't know did my vision was blurry because the room was thick dark at the corners. I can only sense the soft breath of Tae eun. I closed my eyes tighter hoping this all is a dream or a prank.

Then suddenly I heard a voice. Not those of sasaeng!

"Y/n??!"

It was caring! When I opened my tearful eyes, the light that lit the room pierced my eyes. When I managed to recognise who was it. It was my Oppa!!!    Jong suk oppa!!!!