Whom to blame? 2

Few hours before y/n arrived:

Tae pov:

I was asleep, deep, when a loud piercing ringing noise slapped me awake.

It was none other than my own old modelled slide phone phone with lots of buttons with my old number SIMed in it. Can't deny the fact that it louder than a apple phone alarm.

I woke up, with a heavy back ache. My head spinner heavily when hangover  hit me again to reality.

I did drink a bottle soju to give a short relief to the mood, I was stuck in and I guess I just feel asleep in the couch in the most uncomfortable position and to just hurt my back all bad.

Then more realisation pulled me to reality.

"I looked at time it was 4 A.M, the time Tae eun usually does her night wakies.

Damn how could I leave her alone in the room.

I rushed to the room not bothered of the phone that was kept screeching.

I got in the bedroom and I was right in time, she was almost awake with her little palms scrunching her eyes. I picked her up gently into my arms, she still in sleep clung onto to me I slowly carried her to kitchen and made her some milk and fed her. Easily I managed to put her back to sleep.
As I dropped her in the bedroom, I start to wonder,.,.......whom did call me at 4 am? Who is such an jobless.....wait could it be Y/n!!??

Damn who else is gonna call at 4 am, the time either of us is awake to pacify our scheduled princess sleep cycle.

I got to my phone, which ringed again with that so old tune and picked just to see the small numbers with letters of 'unknown' below, displayed in the short screen with a dull screen light. Every time I need to shrink my eyes to see good and now I am adapted to it.

Before I could think who could it be, the call cut on its own. Could it be y/n?
But then all the probablity and statistical analysis of our situation calculated in my mind.
Y/n isn't any women to go chill after her fire is ignited, either her fault or mine.

Moreover I retaliate out of blue. Even if she is gonna go for the make it up part, it's not gonna happen so soon, for sure.

Finishing the quick math, I decided to just ignore it when again the phone rang. For some reason I changed my mind and just decided to go for it and pick it up,

The moment I picked it, I could hear a loud shrill bray even before I could have it near my ear,

'Taaaaeeehhyuuunnggg ahhhhhh! I know you would answer my calls!" The bray sounded.

From the mood of the previous day I was easily irritated

'Who the hell is this??' I screamed back.

'Ah, taehyung chill bae! Did u really forget my voice? We even talked today, whoops yesterday...'

'Hye-jun??? How the heck you got my number!!!' I expressed my clear disgust and rage. I didn't want to be irritated anymore, when I was about to cut the call, I heard her sheepish voice cooing out

'Hear me out before you hung up Tae,........I have the clear video evidence of her frantic self and whole bio data of your dearest wife........'

I almost froze in my step, I was no longer sleepy and my back pain gone numb. I gritted my teeth hard,

'Haven't you had enough....' I sounded in my most core rage tone. That I always wanted to cover.

'Nah! I want many and many and many....hehe' she said with a cliche villainess laugh.

'And you wanna me to trust you you did all this over night,' I pressed an obvious question

'Oh no! You caught me, Yrah I didn't do all this shit on my own. A good friend of mine did this for me, but yes I do have all the infos I said, right in my fingertips and on my screen ready to be uploaded! And proof of I have it let me read you,

'What do you really want....' I asked frustrated almost giving up when I juts thought about the consequences I would face........how I should flee, be in hiding and the trauma to repeat

'Don't worry Tae, I ain't so evil just meet me at barren lands nearby your house at 6. If not the infos I have been digging all along goes to the public eyes. Argh!

Before a word I utter she cut the call herself and the nexxt moment I got the message from the same number. It was a file and I know what it was, I opened it and there was Y/n full biodata typed. I could assume it was from the information from her public life, but I could already highlight some of her personal information, that even one couldn't attack her on physical can make her go bankrupt.

And within few seconds the messaged was deleted in its own. A self destructive message? Wah she really got great guys on her tips!

Flustered, I was no more sleepy. I looked at time it was already 5:30 am, an half an hour left to go the the barren land she asked to. Should I go or not......,...

____________________

Sorry a quite short chapters, it's because my finals are on 16th and I got no oil to my wheels. I will update sooner with the next part. I didn't edit this part so pls forgive me for any mistakes. Thank you