Just a day

Tae pov:

I was sleeping till morning 10 am , when y/n woke me up. I was still in the couch. She slowly flipped me over and started to massaging my back. Yeah it was a hell of pain that was killing me the whole night I  was tryna not groan from pain and wake y/n.

I was feeling such a relieving touch the everything she she pressed her palm on my back. I then noticed Tae eun playing with her plushies with a sucking  on her nibbler.

I called her and she responded. She got sharp ears though. Noticing me she crawled towards me and sat near my arm that was hanging down. I slowly caressed her nose with my index that somehow always excites her.

She dropped her nibblers and drolling all over my hand and laughing
Showing her still growing teeth. She probably wanted me to lift her in my arms.

Then she spoke.......yes she spoke

Tae eun: "papa...papaaaaa"

I couldn't believe a second....did she just speak?!! I almost chocked on my own liquids.....! WHAT IN THE WORLD JUST HAPPENED??
DID MY DAUGHTER JUST SAY HER FIRST WORDS??? ALSO DID SHE CALL ME??

Y/n was equally-doubly excited as me...that she smashed her fist on my back....again. But the pain just was like invisible for me at the moment.

Y/n didn't yet realise what she had done to me and went to pick up Tae eun. She was giggling happily to get into her mom's arms. And the next moment she spoke again!

Tae eun: "Maammaaaaa...mamammaammamamaaa"

I rolled and fell of the couch in shocked.......is that even possible?? She spoke...."mamaaa" and "papa" on the same day!!!! AM I DREAMING? Aish impossible I still feel my back......ouch!

Y/n: "Eun ah........oh my princess did you just utter your first words!??
Tae you hear it too right??? Am I dreaming??? Tae eun repeat again......papa!....mamma!"

And there she goes again.....she got it right!

Tae eun: "Mamamaaaaaa.......papappapapapaaaa!"

She repeated instantly after y/n! Seeing us both smiling she was super excited and was repeating again and again!

At last y/n took chance to look at my condition....though the pain vanished for an moment in excitement.....it returned in with a hard blow.....now I am suffering more than hell.

Y/n: "Yeobo Tae eun just......Omoo(omg) what r u doing on the cold floor when you have back ache......did u fall by chance!"

I was just smiling through pain...then she slowly lifted me up and sat on the couch...she doesn't even remember that she hit me....I don't want to spoil the moment so I didn't mention.

That day morning we were video calling our parents to show our Tae eun's new achievements. I know it's just what every babies does...but it's always special for an parents when it's about their baby!!

She again massaged my back in the evening and stuck stuck heat pads. It was great relief...I wish not again I fall or hit my back again.

Time skips - 7pm.

Tae eun fell asleep after performing her new skills to everyone. I and y/n were sitting on the couch having some movie time. That's when I decided to ask her about my "get together" that was planned by my hyungs.

It wasn't a great task though, she allowed me to attend. I was so excited because I can get to meet my other school mates too! I ams user excited!