Resolve-vation

Tae pov:

I felt useless.........I just stood in the hall alone after Y/n left crying.
I was trying to breath but my guilt was choking my throat. I finally let out the tears that was begging to be released since the evening. The fact that I made y/n cry crushed me more. I can't take it anymore! I sat on the couch and tried to calm down. Can I console her in this enternity?

It been two hours I am still sitting in the couch just thinking of nothing and staring at the black screen of the TV. I was reminded of the ways she tried to reveal the pregnancy back then and how foolish was I!  My eye lids felt heavy and I decided to go to sleep I slowly stood up and my back was........ah! it was an unexplainable pain.

I managed to crawl to our bedroom it was already past the midnight. Y/n was sleeping beside eun ah. Her smal figure was facing back me while her hair was left undone.

Her crying red face flashed in my mind and once again I felt guilty. I just landed myself in the bed making sure she doesn't wake up. I grab some extra pillows and stuffs it against my back to give a comfortable position. I tried to move towards her and slid my hand over her waist pulling her closer. We usually cuddle to sleep her sub conscious mind rejected it.

She shrugged my arms off her body and moving away. She have never done this before. I don't try anymore to cuddle cause I am sure that will make her upset.
I moved to my side of the bed. Still thinking of a way to console her. I was rolling on my bed sis to side and then finally lay on my stomach and drifted to sleep. I was extremely tiered of all the clean ups, long drives and quests.
                                           ************

Next morning I woke up.....I found that Tae eun was still sleeping beside me. She was drooling all over the sheets......just like y/n. Soon Tae eun woke up and started her cry. He diapers needs to be changed. I got up and grabbed the diapers  and changed it. She soon calmed and cuddled in my arms.

I then realised that my back wasn't hurting anymore! Woah! How come is this possible. No more killing pain! I then found a note on the night stand. With some strips of medicine

"Take a tablet after breakfast...it's pain killers. Breakfast is ready....heat the milk before you drink. If the pain sustained let's meet up with my Oppa and I am going off to meet Kim so hyun. Will be back before lunch"

She usually don't leave notes though. It's me who have that Habit. I don't know I'd she us trying a change or still mad at me. But anyway I am confident I can console her........I guess!

I took Tae eun with me to the hall. The breakfast was already ready in a hot pack and a cart of mail beside it.
Also Tae eun milk was also ready in her snackers. She made it almost a perfect set up! Maybe she isn't that mad? Hope so!

Soon I had my breakfast and found myself jobless. My audio book and comic were in hiatus because of my.....back pain? Yeah I did ask for kind of medical leave for just my back pain. Never mind!

I just played with Tae eun for a while and then reviewing my to be uploaded parts and again and again. It felt boring out of nowhere. I was tryna kill this boredom buy just listening to songs and I badly wanted my phone.
It was totally destroyed by that bastardised thief. I also wanted to chat with my hyung s badly! Since marriage I haven't got a chance to meet up with them.

They were my best buddies since my school days! Also they were beside me whenever I got bullied as a newbie in school. Ah! Those were the golden days of my life. I was a total introvert and nerdy.

Firstly I remember meeting Jimin hyung.