Fired 2 (Y/n pov)

Author note:

This parts is about the y/n pov and what really happened in her office. So let's travel back time when she took the taxi!

————————————————————————————

Y/n pov:

I rushed to the taxi. I was late already. I got into the taxi. The driver looked annoyed but when I shouted at him to drive fast. He looked terrified. Anyway he didn't speak against me. I felt sorry for him no he is not the reason for this mess. It's my dear dear hubby Mr Kim Taehyung!

Why in the world is he sooo clumsy?? I am scared the will lead to a disaster a day or the another!!

I decided to make a call to my supervisor to find some excuse to for my delay. But things weren't going right for me. I mixed our phones! I was having Tae's phone and it was running out of battery. Now how in the world can I contact my piers?? Why? God why? My bad we were held in a traffic.

I was frustrated! When I reached the station it was 10:30am. I was expecting atleast to reach the station by 10:00am so that I can start my show just 15 minutes late.

As soon as i entered the station I was welcomed anxiously by Min young. She was my only friend in this whole building. Her face was enough to express the the situation up there. I signed in my attendance in the reception and stormed to the station.

Every person I came across in the stair case were looking at me differently. It's because of three reasons - " my dress was short and I have never wore such a short dress, I am late and I was running like a freak to the 6th floor through the stairs because the elevator was out of order. Duh!

When I reached my floor I was in the peak of my panic. I took a deep breath and opened my door knob. I was mentally prepared for everything to face!

But the build up courage was crumbled when I entered. Almost every single one in the floor was looking at me. Some smirking, some anxious and some angry.....especially Mr Cha Seung-won the supervisor of my show!

He stood there in his blue suit, probably choose for the special guest

He stood there in his blue suit, probably choose for the special guest. His hands were tucked in his pocket.....he does that when he is upset or angry. There was a pin drop silence in the whole floor. He walked towards me with his shoe heels clicking the floor that was rapidly increasing my trembling from my head to toe.

His face was red as a cherry......in anger! When he he was just few feats away from me he stopped in his track. I barely made eye contact but I could say his eyes were red in anger and everyone were rather eager than pity to hear him blast me. I don't care bout them. I guess today isn't a good day!

Mr. Cha: " I thought you promised me something yesterday Ms Kim!.......Are you suppose to SHOW UP BEFORE 9 am?"

He spoke slowly, but I could feel the anger that was hidden waiting to blast in each of his words.