Innocent or clumsy???

At last, he spoke.

"What is this??" He spoke.
I blinked my eyes innocently.......I couldn't understand a second.

"What's with your look, Hun?" He asked again and chuckled sweetly.

The kit was still in his hands he rolled it back and forth. He then passed it to his left hand and removed the cap that was supposed to be soaked with my excrete.
He even took it near his nose to smell it.........and gave a disgusting expression.

I just stood still frozen and was disappointed with his reaction. This grown-ass-brain have no idea what is this. HE DOESN'T KNOWS THAT THIS IS A PREGNANCY KIT WITH A POSITIVE SIGN! Duh!

"Is this supposed to be open.....why does this smell awful than shit!"
He spoke with his eyebrows knitted and his lower lips were sticking out.

"Is this a nail a filer.......do they produce in plastic too...... Ewwwwww! I can still feel the smell.....and why for some reason it feels familiar, Nevermind" He pecked in my lips and broke the hug. And walked to the kitchen. I was still stood as a hard statue. I hung my head down in embarrassment. HOW IN THE WORLD HE COULDN'T EVEN IDENTIFY A PREGNANCY KIT!! Not to mention that the kit didn't have any labelling about the results.

I followed him back to the kitchen he chugging in some apple juice from the fridge.

Then suddenly he acted shocked out of nowhere. His eyes widened and he nearly checked in the juice. He spatted in the rest juice and turned to my direction still his eyebrows arched. Wait......did he just realise what it was?? My ears were eager to hear his response

"Y/n is that a.........." He responded and paused for no reason he just stared right into my eyes. His whole body just paused for a second. "A thermometer?"

Again my heart dropped...........with disappointment, dissatisfaction, dismay and smiled at his innocence.
Did he lock himself from the outer world when he became an author?

He quickly sprinted to me when I didn't reply. He placed his palm on my forehead gently which was already chilled from the cool bottle.

"Are you suck dear?..........I should have stayed when you were throw up today" whispered in sad toned and pecked in my forehead. His thumb kept caressing my cheeks and his black oracle looked in my eyes "I shouldn't have left you home.....sorry!"

I still had no words.........I was impressed by his humbleness and love, I didn't to spoil the moment so I played along.

"I am fine now hun!........you should get a shower and eat first.....I made your favourite noodles, I just need some sleep!" I again whispered in the same tone. I could feel the smile curl up in his face. He looked relieved a bit.

"By the way why doesn't it shows digits......Isn't it a digital model?" He asked with a confused expression pull me closer to his waist.

I dunno what to answer to that question........if I reveal it will surely leave him disappointed once again. He always blames himself of not being a good husband for me. I can't repeat all over my lectures again. So I just let it slide.

"It's different!" I replied. But my heart spoke. He was still looking at me puzzled.
Then he gave up thinking about it.

"Whatever........you should rest! Your eyes says it!" He said when he himself is more tiered than me.

"Tae.....then what about you......I made you so,e black bean noodles. You should dig in and have a good rest!" His grew looked excited at the moment when I mentioned black bean noodles but he pretended to be least bothered.