Fun time in live ☑️

There I saw my fiancé KIM TAEHYUNG slowly descending from the entrance stairs and approaching me. I was shocked, but the cameras were all focused on him to record on my weirdness.
I took a whole freaking minute to accept the reality, that my first ever successing show is with my first love, my fiancé.

It wasn't all great when I existed the reality again, cause other than loud applause, I did hear the whispers of the then-disappointmented girls, (who were called in confidentially to attend for betrayer rookie actor)

'OMG!! He looks so handsome'
' is he an model?'.
' he looks like an korean'
'He is totally my type'
' he is freaking good than Croogr' and more....

Am I not allowed to feel jealous now? Duh!

Can't deny, but his looks; hair up in waves, neat suit, tan skin, and the perfect golden frame glasses, does make the girls go cphead over heels. Sorry guys but he is mine!

He gets down the in-stairs graceful, with the default Korean bow and the boxy smile which is no more mine.
He walks gently, trying his level best to not show his lazy knees.

I stood there waiting for the moment our eyes meet. Maybe he is oblivious too.
But it was slll a wrong, cause when he got right near the guest couch, he smirked with his playful eyes forcing me again, to control on my over pouring excitement.

He knows.
Cause his eyes screamed 'surprise'

We shook our hands in formality, which was enough to send chills down my spine. The first thing I ever dreamed of when I get to meet him was to share a tight hug, but here I am limited with the skin contact.

Am I horny?

But for true I was screaming internally!!! It's the first time for us both as a interviewer and interviewee. He saw me and gave me a secret smirk at me. I felt like he was saying

"Hey.....Jane! Nice to meet you!" He started over cause he knows how my throat feels dry to speak.

"Oh it's my great honour to meet you Mr V, all the way over here from South Korea to just attend our interview." He again let a short head bow in response. "So its your first time, in front of cameras."

"Yeah, been behind the pages for long so decided to peek out!"

"That's so nice of you to choose our platform for your big reveal, Mr.V! Oh yes, should go with the name V or your real name......"

"It's Kim Taehyung"

"That's a traditional Korean name, but why you choose to be called V in the pages"

Author pov

The love birds, interview and interviewee, fiancé and fiancée, flowed with a smooth in their first ever live session, still maintaining their professionalism and secret.
Though their confidential relation, was almost banged open by a mandatory question.

"So Mr. Kim, what's your current relationship status. Do you still own your bachelorhood."

A loud squeals aroused in the crowd and who wouldn't wish to know it for their crush-at first-sight.

Y/n was almost ready to go against the strict order to just avoid this question, because than him, she felt her hormones to break out its peak though she well knew he wouldn't ever do that.

"Yeah, you can skip if..."
A loud pitched shrieked in her ear piece, which was a threat that would have ended the assured and given job on over to avoid a question.