Meet and Greet

Y/n pov

"..........it wasn't your fault at all, I know Tae, it's was her. Taht greenie anchor manipulating bitch, who mendelled it all up!"

I heard the voice of the brunette sitting near Tae.
For a moment I couldn't generate the words she juts spoke. Who is she?

Few hours ago

My brother took me to the hospital, as he claimed I need an IV into my vein. Sometimes he can be overprotective also a never minding one.

Anyways so here I am sitting in the bed with tubed streaming liquid into my vessels.

Oppa(brother) told Tae was here, I am waiting for his arrival.

I was getting more bored cause there was no signs of him showing up. Wait........

Could he have....

Did he mess up the numbers? Not again!

But can't cancel out the possibility, he is really good at it.
Especially with numbers!

Anyways I decided to check on it, When I was about get down the bed, I heard footsteps enter.

With hopes it being Taehyung I looke up but it was a female doctor.......who looked familiar?

"Hey you are Ms.Y/n right, Dr. Jong instructed me to not let you down bed till your IV drips the last drop!" She announced with a cold face.

Again, her voice felt familiar.........wait............

She came closer to me as she checked on the IV bottle.
That's when I got a loser look at her doctor ID. I know I sound like a perv but I need t9 confirm it.

To confirm that she is whom I think.

The ID card read

"Name: Han hyo joon
3rd year Medical resident, xxx hospital xxx branch"

And her pic was printed beside it....it's her! It's her! It's her!

It's you, the vocalist of our triplet band group! Hyo joon we called aka Alisa!!

Omg! O g! Omg! It happening, it's happening!

I met her! She is here!

Am I still in daze? No?

"I do work here! No need to scan my ID!" She mockingly commented adding to confirmation.

She is still the same, chill and cold and roaster.

At last I called out.

"Hyo joon!"

She looked down at me.

"Not a minute it been we met and you call me by my second name? You are juts on IV not anaesthetics!"
She blurted with that frown face. Ah the same nostalgic rudeness.

And I laugh realising how unchanged she was.

She she gave me another stupid look.

"I guess your screws are lose!" She mumbled and stepped back. But i caught her white coat, and pulled it.

"Wait, joon ah!" I called her!

She looked to me confused, but it wasn't any 'a bothering stranger look'.

"Alisa, it's me" I whispered.

She looked into my eyes deeply, cause she knows only two person could ever call her that name,  me and Shin Hye.

And she knows I ain't Shin hye,

"Hyun joo?" She uttered. I know she will recognise me.......it's was juts decade and a half.

"Impossible! Shawtie! Is that youuu!?" She let out a frustrated cry,

"Pabo! Yes! How are y-...." I was muffled when she hugged me tight.

"Yah! Where have u been??? How can you be lost for these long years!!" Her voice cracked but she maintained the still ash she always does.

"I am sorry, but I had to!" I told as I felt the glimpse of my past giving me chills up the spine.

"Yeah, I know. But at least a good bye, for shin hye, you let her regret over it all years!" She remosed as she pulled the steel stool and sat beside me.

"Did she?"

"A lot than you think."

"I didn't mean to....."

"I know!"

"You have always known me.......Alisa!......hyo joon ah!"

                                    ********

Any recognise the ahem Alisa?............from the story before???🌝🌝🌝

For reference read part 4 'JUST A DAY' to recap the new lead I have introduced!

And I know this is short but it's just that I was vaccinated today and I feel all dizzy and weak.

What I did all week...my school was dumping with exams and I am already dead with taht shit!

But whatever I am here, cause I love this and gives me peace!

Ok anyWay I think I might upload Part 2 of tmrw......ok I know u can't trust my words! Buy I am trying my best to make it soon!

And lastly I have opened a new insta account for my author mind

Hagua_thv_author

And I too have a bts and k drama edit channel
armys_k_tv

And yeah I know I haven't even started to customise or added any post to my account but I will surely do! So for now just let me be in your following list and then u will see me on run,.....ahh maybe juts a walk.