Oppresssed (Y/n pov)

Y/n  :

I was suspended......just because I was late. I was late because of him......my husband! For some reason I feel that he is the reason for this whole MESS! But anyway I at least didn't get fired. It would have been a worst nightmare. Cause you know how hard was me to find this stable job.

I stepped out type our supervisor office. There I saw a bunch of women sticking their ears to the tinted glass walls of the cabin. Yeah they were eaves dropping. Some would do anything to hear what converse I have with Mr Cha. I even caught them with a stethoscope just for eaves dropping.....dumb right?

I usually don't mind them but sometimes their words are so hurtful. One day I left my phone in silent for attending a meeting and forget to unmute it and there goes my over protective hubby. He called directly to the front office of my floor and there came the attender shouting from the edge of the hall.

"Ms.Kim.......Your husband Mr.Kim Taehyung has been worried that you didn't pick the call so he told you to call him back......also I heard your baby crying in the background probably for momma..... why do you leave your husband alone to care your child. Ommo ( oh! ) maybe he is house husband! Anywya call him back he is really worried!"

Why should she announce it from the end of the hall and also comment about it? Maybe back then I didn't know the true face of the members of this station, I asked the attender about her. I didn't have any intention of hurting her. She was new to her job and is pretty young. I just asked in a normal tone.....but she put on an act

"Unni why do you scold me.....I know you are new here but that doesn't mean you can bully.....and you know that I don't pass the messages from home to the workers usually.....*fake sobs* but I did to you........I thought you would be thankful!"

Yeah of course you did because you wanted to announce that I am a married women

that left as my mind voice cause many passerby were seeing me as if I bullied her.....I just walked away. You ask me what's wrong for everyone to know that I am married? I don't have any objection to that......according to the girls who say they are young in this station pretend that  job is only for youngsters when someone of them are a year or so older than me.

So according to them being married makes me a 'AHJUMMA'! Some even address me Ahjumma! Do u think it stopped their? No! the Evil Missy Kim Mi so began an new trend that when ever I invite a new guest to my show she would frame that I am flirting with them and cheating on my husband!

I could have ignored it as well but it's kind of hurting......I would never think of cheating on Tae. He is kind of so fragile.....it would break his heart that can't be fixed.

Anyway that's not at all gonna happen. But once I got a nightmare that that Kim mi so took some stills of me with a guest and sent it to Tae claiming that I cheat on him. It was a great relief when I realised it was just a dream. Yeah these girls are giving me a night mare.

All I just need to do is ignore! So I just walked out the cabin not minding their moves. Then stood again miss evil black cat.....Kim mi so. She slowly walked to me and purred......

Kim mi so: " Well need some help in packing stuffs Ms. Kim!"

Y/n : "No need.......I am not anyway going for all......I am just taking a break"

I said with a mocking smirk. She expected to get me fired and it didn't happen. And yeah y/n until you have the job you can relax!

I was sitting in my desk and was scheduling the guest that Kim Mi so will be handling soon. I was jotted down the question that need to be asked and do and dont's that I prepared during the experience. I didn't mail to her yet and I won't. I will send this files via Mr Cha.