Chapter 61: Blooming

And we're back with something. . .Interesting. . .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sighing quietly, I stretched out slightly, My body actually feeling well rested for once.

The answering sigh from behind me made my heart stop briefly.

I craned my neck back, My eyes wide as I prepared to have to fight my way away from whoever was behind me until I noticed who it was.

Eric was asleep behind me, His arms loosely wrapped around my waist, His head resting on my shoulder.

I stared at him dumbly for a moment before a small huffed laugh escaped me.

Huh. . .He's kinda cute when he's sleeping. . .

His hair was just long enough to fall into his face with how he was sleeping, His lips were parted ever so slightly, Despite that, He wasn't snoring or anything.

Reaching out slowly, I lightly brushed some of his hair away from his face, My tired movements hesitant.

He sighed quietly at my movement, His face moving closer to my neck.

I froze at that, My heart racing away in my chest as his breath tickled slightly at the skin on my neck.

After a moment of nothing, I let out a shaky sigh.

Every time he exhaled I could feel my body shiver slightly, His breath tickling at my neck.

I could feel the trapped energy growing inside me, I needed to move away from him before something happens.

Reaching down for his arms, I slowly started to move them away from around my waist.

Ideally, This plan would go off without a hitch.

He'd remain asleep, I'd get away and never have to question what this man means to me.

Sadly though, The plan didn't go as hoped.

Eric mumbled something incoherent in his sleep before his arms tightened around my waist, His face burying in the crook of my neck.

I could feel my whole body tensing up as I briefly forgot how to breath.

Biting down on my bottom lip, I did my best to silence the mortified squeak that threatened to slip past my lips.

I could feel heat starting to gather in my face and much to my embarrassment, My groin.

Fucking hell now is not the time!

Looking up at my plain grey ceiling, I tried to think of something, Anything to get my interest to go away.

I didn't want to question why I was taking a sudden interest in him right now though.

Mom's downstairs, If she were to walk up here she'd see you getting a boner from fucking cuddles.

The thought of mom catching me like this was enough to cause my interest to lower as well as to increase my need to get away from this position.

I let out a shaky sigh, Reaching back for his hands.

Thankfully, Before I could try to move his hands again, He started to stir.

I froze yet again as he slowly raised his head, One of his hands moving up to rub at his eyes.

''G-Good morning'' I squeaked out, My voice breaking slightly on the first word.

He seemed surprised to see me in his arms.

We stared at each other for a moment, Embarrassment slowly filling me as he stared at me, Confusion in his half asleep eyes.

''Can you uh. . .Let me go?'' I asked hesitantly, My face burning with embarrassment.

He blinked before moving his arms back, Allowing me to bolt off of his lap.

I dashed into the bathroom connected to my room, Closing the door behind me.

Sitting down with my back to the door, I put my head in my hands, Slowly pacing my breaths as I tried to calm down.

Opening my eyes, I grimaced slightly as I noticed my pants starting to tent ever so slightly.

Why are you being so interested all of a sudden?

A small annoyed sigh escaped me before there was a small knock on the door.

''Ya 'aight in there?'' Eric asked quietly, His voice gruffer from his little nap.

Dragging my hands down my face I debated how to react to this.

Fuck it.

Standing up, I opened the door just enough to peek out around it.

''I'm alright'' I answered, My face still burning hot.

Eric arched an eyebrow before he gave me a small lop sided smile.

''Ya sure? Yer voice is ah lot higher than normal'' He said, A bit of amusement in his voice.

Groaning, I slammed the door shut, A hint of heat starting to form on my face.

''Shut up!'' I shouted through the door, My voice squeaking ever so slightly.

''Aww, Now that ain't very nice'' Eric said back, His voice still holding a teasing note to it.

I remained silent, My hands bunching into fists at the fact his teasing words were actually making me feel. . .Embarrassed?

After a moment of silence, Eric spoke again.

''Did ah offend you?'' He asked, His voice gentler then before, He actually sounded a bit concerned that he had somehow offended me.

Letting out a small huff, A small smile formed on my face, My embarrassment slowly ebbing away.

''Nah. . .I'm. . .Fine'' I muttered, The last word coming out far more clipped than I had intended it to.

The silence returned between the two of us for a moment before I broke it.

''So uh. . .What happened?'' I asked slowly as I sat down again, My back to the door.

''. . .Ya don't remember?'' He asked slowly, The concern from before growing even stronger in his voice.

''I mean, I know I accidently called you my boyfriend and we had a chat but. . .Everything after that's all a blur'' I answered as I closed my eyes.

My brain felt all foggy and tired.

''Aye, Ya let me complete yer marks'' He explained, A slightly hurt note leaking in through his concern.

I nearly choked on the air at that.

''I WHAT?'' I demanded, Spinning around before remembering there was a door between him and I.

Was I drunk or something?

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Well. . .He's gonna have to admit he's slowly growing closer to Eric pretty soon. . .

Anyways! Like always, Have a good day/night and find a better book! - fallen