Chapter 3: The plan

'Aight! another chapter up! I am so sorry

----------------------------

We spent the rest of the day just chatting while Tanner tried to find out more about Laszlo, We found out very little after that break through.

We found out he and his last partner got into a fight and both got written up, We tried checking further into this Bailey fellow, However Laszlo was not mentioned in his files after their write up.

The most we were able to dig up was a few write ups for excessive use of force as well as a few for disobeying direct orders from a higher up.

I groaned, My head leaning on the seat behind me.

''How come it is so hard to dig up dirt on them!'' I demanded of the poor innocent concreate ceiling above me.

''Maybe we need to disturb the waters a bit, and see what floats to the surface'' Erin advised, Their head laying near my own.

I blinked in surprise before tugging their head down enough for me to kiss them on their forehead, ''You're a genius!'' I said, Hopping up and heading for the partly collapsed entrance.

''Wait daire! don't you need help?'' Leo called out after me, I paused a moment before giving them a cocky smile.

''Nah, I got this, Ya'll go have fun while im gone!'' I called back, Slipping out of the mall before anyone else could question me.

With a grin I started to run in the direction of one of my friend's house's, I had a idea forming on how to stir up some trouble.

--- Time skip ---

I had made it to his house fairly quickly, Guess there are some perks to ignoring traffic and pedestrian laws.

I caught my breath before quickly climbing the steps two at a time, Once I got to his door I rang the door bell.

Much to my annoyance his sister answered the door, ''Oi, What'd ya want kid'' She snarled out at me.

''I need to talk with Andy'' I snapped out, Equally cold.

She just sneered at me before a cruel glint sparkled in her eye, She turned around and whistled ''Here Rexy!''.

I paled as I heard the dog start to bark from inside, Luckily enough their mom made it to the door before the dog did.

''Karen. Do not tease Andie's friend, Go take Rexy up to your room'' She scolded.

Karen scowled before stalking off into the house, Andie's mom turned to smile at me in sympathy.

''Andy is in his room, You can go chat with him, If you guys are heading out though please try not to get in too much trouble'' She said before disappearing into the kitchen.

I walked into their house, Heading for Andie's room, His mom was pretty chill, She knew he was in a mini gang and that I was the 'leader'.

She was okay with it, Much like my other friends parents, Most of them have at least one parent who are in a hardcore gang, They consider this sort of like training for their kids.

I knocked on his door, He hollered for me to come in.

I smiled as I opened the door to see him doing push ups on his bedroom floor, He looked up at me and smirked, Flexing his muscles.

I wrinkled my nose and tossed a towel at him, ''Ew, You're covered in sweat'' I said, Disgust dripping from my voice.

He just rolled his eyes but humored me all the while, As he dried off I stared at him absently.