Chapter 8: Fuck fighting

Another chapter, Yay T-T

---------------------------------------------

I scowled as I pressed a ice pack to the bruises on my face, The hard chairs at the police station didn't help any.

Andy sat next to me, Nursing his own wounds from the little brawl.

Thankfully Alaric and Laszlo went to speak with the brutes first, Sadly Andy and I were no closer to getting out then when we first arrived.

I tugged on the cuffs locking me to the chair yet again, Nothing. Not even the slightest bit of movement.

''We are so screwed'' Andy muttered next to me.

I glanced over at him guiltily, ''I'm. . . Sorry'' I muttered quietly.

''Hey, It's okay, I know you were just trying to defend me'' He muttered back.

I glanced over at him, A tiny smile tugging at my lips.

He gave me a small smile back before reaching out and holding my hand.

''We'll survive this, We always have'' He promised, His grip on my hand tightening for a split second.

The sound of the Sargent's door opening caught both of our attention, I glanced up as Laszlo lead the rather beat up men out of the office.

Honestly we didn't look much better ourselves, I had gotten lucky when I took down the first guy.

The others hadn't been as prideful and actually took the fight seriously, I glared at the one I had fought.

He scowled back at us before Laszlo uncuffed him, The three men muttered something to him before leaving the station.

Laszlo stormed over to us, I could see his hands clenching into fists.

I glared up at him, Andy tightened his grip on my hand as he followed suit.

He scowled down at us before roughly grabbing Andy by his cuffs, I moved slightly to get up too but he simply pushed me back into the seat without a word.

''Hey! you can't leave my fri. . . Boyfriend behind!'' Andy hissed.

What? but we aren't. . . OH! 

Glancing at Laszlo I could pretty much see the vains bulging in his clenched fists, For whatever reason Andy's statement seemed to make it worse.

''Shut the fuck up.'' Laszlo snarled, Dragging Andy into the office.

. . . The fuck is the matter with him. . .

I moved the ice pack slightly and let out a quiet hiss of pain, I had gotten hit more then a few times in the face during the fight.

Luckily they hadn't hit my eyes so. . . Small blessings I guess.

As I waited for the jumped up bitches to finish with Andy I took inventory of my injuries.

I had a large bruise on the left side of my cheek, I could feel dried blood around my cheek bone on that side so I assume I got cut sometime during the brawl.

My bottom lip was bleeding too so that will be fun to deal with later.

I had gotten hit on my nose, Luckily all that resulted in was a lot of pain and blood, Nothing was broken thankfully.

One of them had landed a kick to my chest, Luckily nothing felt like it was broken, It just fucking hurt.

I got punched in the hips, Based upon the pain and the blood on my left hip one of us must have broken skin.