Chapter 100: Storms

>:D Did y'all like the fluff? Good. You know what comes now.

Bit of NSFW maybe??

-------------------------------------------------------------

The three of us lazily climbed out of the tub once the water started to cool, Wrapping ourselves only in towels instead of bothering with clothes.

A small part of me felt embarrassed and disgusted that I was acting so calm and content around two naked men.

What would Father's friends say if they saw me?

But thankfully, It was just a small part.

Letting out a loud groan, I flopped face down onto the soft quilt comforter covered bed, An exhausted sigh leaving me.

An amused and oh so familiar warm chuckle was my only warning before a large, Callused hand gently patted at my butt, Drawing a small squeak from me.

 Pushing myself up slightly, I wrinkled my nose as I turned to look at the green eyed man who was sitting down next to where I was flopped on the bed, The towel around his waist dipping down ever so slightly, Revealing his 'happy trail'.

I narrowed my eyes at him as he just grinned innocently, His figure partly obscured by the longer side of my wet hair that had fallen into my face.

''Ya look very cute blue'' He murmured as he reached out to gently brush said wet hair out of my face, Tucking it behind my ear.

I started to lean into his touch before catching myself.

''Why do you call me that?'' I questioned as Laszlo climbed onto the other side of the bed.

''I was wondering something similar'' Laszlo tacked on quietly as I moved to lay between the two men as we all started to settle down.

Eric's towel was steadily making it's way out of the loose knot it was in as he reached down to tug the comforter up over the three of us.

''Well 'cause yer hair is blue, Silly'' Eric chuckled out, Closing his eyes as he spoke.

Laszlo and I exchanged a look.

''My hair's teal'' I pointed out to the content country man.

''Not quite, Looks like your dye messed up and it's more green than blue'' Laszlo murmured as Eric's brow furrowed slightly, Not bothering to open his eyes.

''Naw, Yer hair's blue, Looks blue to me'' He murmured with such conviction as he pillowed his head on his arms, His eyes still closed.

''You're an idiot'' I sighed out, Deciding to drop the topic anyways just so I could enjoy the peace that I only seemed to get when around Eric.

It's nice. . .Spending time with this odd man. . .Just. . .Just being. . .Myself.

Closing my eyes, I sighed contently as Eric lifted the comforter up over Laszlo and I.

It was nice, The age softened blanket warming against my skin as I snuggled down, Clean and comfortable and steadily getting more and more tired as time passed.

A small sigh left me as an arm draped over the bare skin of my ribs, Too content and tired to give a single damn about any of this.

Fuck it. . .I'll deal with the consequences in the morning.

Wriggling backwards, I snuggled into Laszlo's loose embrace, Mostly just seeking the added warmth of his. . .Naked body. . .

Yeah. . .Regrets can wait for morning. . .