Act 2, Chapter 6: Warmth

TvT so tired. . .

---------------------------------------------------------------

Laszlo and I were pleasantly clean and snuggled down under the covers when Eric returned home, the sound of the front door unlocking waking both the brown haired man and I.

The other man tried to get up to go see the other man, only for me to drag him back down to the bed by his hair, making the other man gasp quietly as I moved to lay on top of him.

I was still groggy from sleep and more than a bit disgruntled over being woken.

Snuggling down on top of the other man, I buried my face in the crook of his neck as a quiet little noise left him, his hands hesitantly resting on my back a moment later.

I was starting to slowly drift back off to sleep when the bedroom door opened, disturbing me once again.

Grumbling quietly, I sent Eric a glare as I tilted my head to the side, watching as a surprised look briefly flashed across the cowboy's face.

''Well now, ain't this a pretty sight'' Eric murmured fondly, making his way over to the bed as I finally raised my head, wrinkling my nose slightly at the smell of animals and manure that was currently clinging to him.

''Hey no. No. You can't join us until you bathe'' I chastised when the green eyed man tried to lean over the two of us, most likely to kiss one and or both of us.

The absolute devil of a man paused for a second before a grin started to form on his face, my only warning of what was to come.

Before I could bolt out of the bed, Eric lunged forwards to more or less gently flop down on top of the two of us, driving the air more or less from my lungs.

''Ew!! No! No! Go! Out of bed!'' I squealed out as I tried to shove the laughing man off of me before suddenly and abruptly getting assaulted with kisses from said asshole of a man.

I thrashed about under him, squealing quietly as he smothered my face in kisses, clearly making them a bit wet on purpose.

''You're an asshole.'' I grumbled out, no actual anger in my voice as he pulled back, grinning down at me before turning his attention to the light brown haired man next to me who had foolishly not taken the chance to run.

Upon seeing the other man, Eric smile dropped, becoming replaced with a small, concerned frown.

I started to sit up, confused as Eric moved off of us to kneel on the bed beside Laszlo, a hand reaching out for the other man's neck.

What's the matte- oh right his neck. . .

I had forgotten for a moment, the ring of love bites, hickies and slightly bruised skin from when I strangled him were very much visible on his throat.

Yeah. . .I can see how that'd be something to be concerned about. . .

Opening my mouth, I was about to explain myself before Laszlo spoke up.

''It's okay, I. . .Liked it. . .A lot'' Laszlo assured quietly, his voice a tiny bit rough from the choking.

Eric had a somewhat similar look on his face as I originally did, a faint 'Oh-' leaving him a moment later.

Grinning smugly when Eric turned his attention to me, I couldn't help the faint proud feeling that filled me.

''Yeah Eric, he liked it. Don't look so surprised, I'm good at the sex'' I huffed out, doing a dramatic little hair flip as a small laugh left my soulmate.

''Ah'm so happy to see you two gettin' along'' Eric purred out, a fond and. . .Almost proud tone to his voice as he slowly climbed out of bed, starting to head towards the bathroom as he continued.

''Ah will say, ah'm surprised yer into that kinda thing Grey! Didn't take you ta be the dominate type'' Eric chuckled out as I let out a tiny, mock offended sound.

Before I could defend myself, Laszlo proceeded to add salt to my injury with his next statement.

''He isn't I don't think. . .He stopped being aroused, he just kept doing it for m-'' Laszlo started to snitch before I lunged forwards, straddling his lap as I covered his mouth, giving him a 'shut the fuck up' glare.

It was too late though.

''Oh Daire, under all the bravado yer just a little sweetheart ain't ya?'' Eric murmured fondly as I glared at him now, my face burning so hot that I felt a little bit faint.

''I hate you all.'' I growled out, shifting slightly on top of the other man as Eric made his way back over to me.

They're mocking me. . .I've been trying to be nice and here they are mocking me! I-

''That's a shame, ah'm rather in love with my sweet hearted boyfriend after all'' Eric murmured softly, reaching out to run his hand loosely through my hair before I tried to tug away.

Instead of letting me do so, his grip tightened on my hair, stopping me from pulling away as he more or less tugged me backwards gently.

Next thing I knew, lips were gently pressing to mine. . .Slowly coaxing my mouth open.

After a moment, I tugged back slightly, being allowed to pull away without any resistance now.

''Yer okay, ah wasn't meaning to make ya upset, ah'm sorry about that'' Eric apologized, a small version of his lop sided smile on his face.

Rolling my eyes, I couldn't help but feel. . .Calmer. . .Despite everything of course.

''Maybe he's just wound up because he didn't get off?'' Laszlo reasoned, his voice trailing off towards the end as I glared at him again, my face, which had just finished cooling, flaring hot yet again.

Why are you doing this to me? I just wanted to sleep!

''Now ain't that an interestin' idea'' Eric murmured out, a note of mischief in his voice as he spoke.

My one and only warning for how the night was going to go.

''Ah'll be right back, gonna go wash off'' Eric explained as he released me, heading into the bathroom and leaving Laszlo and I to fall into a false sense of safety, unaware of what the night had in store.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

:) Bit of strangeness/sweetness before more smut. . .Also, so fucking tired from work, gonna pick the next book to update at random. . .

Anyways! Like always, Have a good day/night and find a better book! - fallen