Chapter 10:

Ha! This means Daire is still alive! So don't kill me (Please T-T)

----------------------------------------

'Beep'

'Beep'

'Beep'

Will someone turn off that stupid machine?

My eyes slowly opened, Only to close again as soon as the bright lights of the hospital seared my poor retinas.

I reached a hand up to cover my eyes, The stupid iv drip almost getting in my way.

I moved to sit up, A quiet hiss of pain slipped past my lips as I slowly pushed myself into a sitting position.

For some reason my brain was foggy, Not wanting to supply the reason I am here.

Why the hell does my side feel like I got stabbed? . . .Oh for fucks sake. . .

I looked up, My eyes locking on the man in the room with me.

Laszlo was sitting in one of the visiting chairs, His eyes were on his phone.

That explains why he didn't notice I'm up. . .

I glanced around, Taking in my surroundings.

I was in the hospital ward, Glancing at the window revealed the sun was high in the sky.

Did I sleep until the afternoon?

I was about to try and get up when the door to the room opened.

''Oh my sweet baby!'' I blinked in surprise as my mom wrapped her arms around me in a hug.

She moved back and held me at arms length, Worriedly looking me over.

''H-Hey mom'' I squeaked out nervously.

I was so nervous due to the fact that I could see tears in her eyes.

I hated to see my mom cry, She was always so supporting whenever I do anything, Even when I mess up she always stands behind me.

I could see Alaric walk over to Laszlo out of the corner of my eye.

''Baby you gotta stop hanging out with your friends at night'' She chided gently.

But she knows I wasn- Oooooh.

She gave me a 'go along with it' look.

I felt like hugging her, She just covered for me in front of my biggest problems at this moment.

I played the part though and refused to look her in the eyes, I could still see the two cops watching me.

Alaric still had my dried blood on his clothes, Laszlo had gone back to doing something on his phone.

 ''Alright sweetie, This nice man and I spoke with the nurse, She said we can take you home so long as we are careful'' She explained, Her hand gently tugging the longer parts of my hair back away from my face.

''Mrs. Burrow, Remember what we talked about?'' Alaric said calmly, His voice sounded rougher then normal.

I could feel my mom's anger as soon as he said that, Of course she didn't outwardly show her anger.

Instead she smiled apologeticly at him, ''Of course, Apologies Mr. Rose'' She said in her 'Im pissed off and about to kill you, but im not gonna let you know' voice.

''What the hell did you two talk about?'' I asked, Forgetting to watch my mouth around my mom.

She gave me a scolding look before explaining, ''Well, Mr. Rose here believes that you need a good role model who can give you their almost full attention'' She explained.

I could see the corner of her mouth twitch, She was not happy with that idea.

''Seeing as their your soulmates they are most likely the best ones'' She continued, Her fake smile still on her face.

I scowled as she helped me out of the bed, I hissed quietly as my side stung.

''Careful sweetie, You don't to get hurt worse'' She quietly chided, Her eyes watching me worriedly.

I gave her a small smile as she helped me steady myself.

I could see that Alaric and Laszlo had moved closer to me, Almost as if they worried I would fall.

This is all so stupid. . .

I carefully shrugged mom's hand off of me, ''I can walk on my own'' I muttered quietly.

She nodded calmly, A look of relief on her face.

She guided me out into the parking lot and to the car, The beat up looking silver car was parked not too far from the entrance thankfully.

Alaric and Laszlo continued to stay near us, Not saying anything but just being there.

Mom helped me into the car before stopping to say something to the two men, She got into the car a short while later.

She carefully pulled out of the hospital parking lot and got onto the road.

I could see her hands clenching tightly at the steering wheel in anger, I braced myself as I watched her open her mouth, About to yell.

''Who does he think he is! Saying that my baby is troublesome!'' She snarled out, Her angry gaze fixed on the road.

''The absolute nerve of him! Forcing my choice so I have to let my baby stay with them!'' Her voice had raised slightly in her anger.

''I swear if he wasn't your soulmate I'd slit his throat for even thinking about you like that!'' She snarled, His grip on the wheel looking almost painful.

''That's the thing. . . Im not sure they are my soulmates'' I muttered hopefully.

''Oh sweetie, Im so sorry'' Mom said gently, Giving me a sympathetic look.

''But they are your soulmates, While you were passed out you reacted to Mr. Rose's touch'' Mom explained gently.

Her whole demeanor had changed by now, She glanced over at me sympathetically as I stared at her in shock.

''He did what!?'' I squeaked out, My face lighting up bright red.

Who the fuck said he could touch me!? Follow up question, Where the hell did he touch me!?

''You know how sometimes you shiver in your sleep sweetie? Well he was worried about you and went to touch your forehead'' She explained gently.

''One thing led to another and you ended up grabbing his hand and refusing to let go'' She said calmly, Taking a turn and pulling into our driveway.

I stared at her, Mortified.

No, No fucking way. Someone fucking kill me.

 --------------------------------------

:{ Sooo, That's this chapter, Like always have a good day/night and find a better book! - fallen