Chapter 99: Foam

:D 'tis a book

--------------------------------------------------

Slowly, A bit shakily, I got to my feet, My head spinning a bit as my body tried to put it's blood back where it belonged so soon after an orgasm.

Laszlo frowned slightly as I stood up, His gaze on my dick.

''Why do you have a piercing down there?'' He questioned, His voice a bit raspy and wobbly still from sex.

Before I could say something, Eric moved forwards and hauled Laszlo up over his shoulder like a bag of animal feed.

''Alright! Up ya go!'' Eric chuckled out as a very shocked noise escaped the lighter haired man.

''Eric? Eric what are you doing?'' I questioned as my dearest boyfriend gestured for me to follow him with his one free hand before returning it to Laszlo's ass, Getting another small noise from the clearly embarrassed man.

 I could SEE the bastard fighting back a smile as Laszlo buried his face in his own hands to cover his embarrassment.

While I didn't quite know what was going on, I was all on board with tormenting Laszlo. . .My mood being much better than it had been this morning.

''Eric. . .Eric I'm starting to get dizzy'' Laszlo protested as Eric and I started to climb the stairs towards the main bedroom.

Grinning slightly, Feeling a bit stupidly giddy, I reached out and cupped Laszlo's face with my hands, Raising it in an attempt to help the exhausted man.

''Aye we're almost there'' Eric answered, Gently giving the naked man's bare ass a pat as if to comfort him.

All it did was make Laszlo's face invent yet another new shade of red as I snickered.

''Eric he's not a horse! You can't just pat his ass like you would your horse's flank!'' I pointed out, Enjoying the fact that Laszlo was getting steadily more and more embarrassed with every word we said.

I wasn't sure if Eric picked up on what I was doing yet or not, But leave it to him to play along regardless.

''Ah dunno, Bet someone here could ride him like one if both of 'em were up for it'' Eric pretended to muse, Getting small choked noises out of both of us.

Stepping through the bedroom and into the connected bathroom, My brain finally had enough blood in it to catch up with what was going on.

Are we going to cuddle now?

Maybe it hadn't caught up nearly enough as Eric instead proceeded to carry Laszlo to the bathroom, Making me pause slightly.

''What are we doing?'' I questioned as I followed behind him, Confused.

''Getting cleaned up of course'' Eric said happily, As if that was the only logical conclusion.

Huffing quietly, I pouted as Eric set Laszlo down on the closed toilet lid.

''Daire, Will ya grab the bubble bath soap from under the counter fur me please?'' Eric called out to me, As Laszlo got to his feet slowly, Grimacing slightly as he did so.

Despite still pouting, I complied with Eric's request and grabbed the bottle.

''Vanilla? Really?'' I questioned as I handed it to the dark haired man.

''Aye, What's wrong with it? It smells good!'' Eric shot back, A lop sided grin on his face as he rolled up his shirt's sleeves and started the tub filling.

''I dunno, Seems a bit. . .Girly'' I shot back, Grinning as Eric faked hurt at my words.

''You propose we bath in gasoline or something like that?'' Laszlo butted in, His lips twitching slightly in amusement.

Narrowing my eyes, I wrinkled my nose slightly at him before noticing a small trickle of white slowly dripping down his left leg.

A small grin started to form on my face, Much to the visible worry of the other man.

''Hey you're leaking there, Want me to push it back in for you?'' I offered, My grin becoming more wicked as a dark blush formed on the light haired man's face.

 ''Alright children! Bath time!'' Eric cut in, Stopping any further argument and or conversation on this matter.

Turning back towards him, I was greeted with the sight of his slightly tanned body as he finished shrugging off his shirt. . .Oddly enough, That was the last article of clothing he was still wearing.

Leaving me to believe he only left it on for show.

 Rolling my eyes, I couldn't help the small, Fragile little smile that bloomed on my face as Laszlo protested to Eric scooping him up off of his feet yet again.

My chest was filling with warmth, Very similarly to the inviting bath that the lighter and darker haired men were sitting in now.

Eric with his back to the slanted wall of the tub and Laszlo sitting between his legs, Back to the darker haired man's front.

This is all so domestic. . .

''You joinin' us love?'' Eric called out to me, His voice warm and low and oh so fitting in the glow of the old light bulbs hanging over the sink, A washed out shade of saffron.

Slowly, I moved to join them, Slipping into the pleasantly warm water, Just barely on the side of hot as bubble lapped gently at my skin.

Sighing quietly, I sat down in the empty space between Laszlo's legs, Leaning back in the warm water until my back hit his chest as his arms loosely wrapped around me.

It was nice. . .

The warm water soothing my muscles, The steady, Slow rise and fall of the chest upon which I was leaning and the faint smell of vanilla that just barely teased at the edges of my senses.

Closing my eyes, I reached up, Gently and loosely grabbing onto Laszlo's hands, Holding them in mine as Eric moved his to my hips, Surrounding both Laszlo and I in a hug as the two of us lowered our hands to rest on top of his.

No one spoke.

It felt like something wrong to do.

To ruin the quiet song of the warmly lit bathroom filled with steam and the smell of vanilla.

The soft sounds of the water lapping around us as we moved to press quiet kisses to the nearest expanse of skin was the symphony that sung through our veins.

Conducting us to gently touch with no hurry, The night has just fallen after all, There is no rush.

Leading us as one would lead a dance, A dance who's steps are unspoken but known on a bone deep level.

A kiss to lips previously bitten gently by another mouth, Soothing the non existent hurt.

Hands trailing over skin and scars alike, Not with the intent to raise a reaction but instead to simply make a map of the planes of a beloved form.

Sounds stolen and muffled by gentle mouths, Tears born of happiness and care beading on eyelashes as careful fingers trace under them, Gently running over the soft skin there.

Marks left on beautifully made expanses of skin, Not out of hate but out of love, Of a wish to add to the beauty before us.

A gasp from one, A soft moan from another, A breathy, Huffed laugh that rung like music in the warm space.

A smile, A look of adoration, A soft gaze.

Fingers gently scratching soap into someone's hair.

A washcloth being dragged over skin.

Yes. . .

Speaking seemed unfitting.

------------------------------------------------------------

Mm, Don't have the energy to make something with angst. . .Have fluff.

Anyways! Like always, Have a good day/night and find a better book! - fallen