Chapter 20:

This one gets. . .Interesting

---------------------------------------------------

The ride down to the station was tense, I was brimming with hate. . . And a bit of fear the whole time.

Laszlo didn't seem to be much better, His hands were clutching at the steering wheel to the point his knuckles were white.

I glared out the window, Trying to figure out a way to get away.

I can't scream for help, The car is pretty sound proof. . .

 I glanced back at Laszlo before carefully examining the inside of the door on my side.

Nothing. . .

I don't know what I had expected, But no handles at all in the back seat was surprising to say the least.

I glared at the back of Laszlo's head, He must have noticed me staring because he turned around to glare at me.

Thankfully we were at a stop light. . .

''Put on your fucking seat belt.'' He growled at me.

''Let me go fucktard.'' I growled back, My eyes narrowing in challenge.

He kept glaring at me, Neither of us saying a word.

The slight green tinge of the light changed our silent fight however.

Laszlo's eyes seemed to light up with an idea, Before I could react he slammed down on the gas then the brake.

I hissed in pain as my head slammed into the plexi glass divider between the front seats and the back ones.

My head made a dull thunk sound as it hit the glass.

I saw stars behind my eyes, My vision swimming as I sat back down in the seat.

I felt sick due to the headach that was starting thanks to that little 'stunt'.

''Put. On. Your. Seat belt.'' He repeated, His voice clipped this time.

 I meekly followed the clipped order, My head was hurting far too much for me to even attempt to argue.

I could see a smug smirk on Laszlo's face from where I was sitting.

I swear, If my vision wasn't swirling I'd punch him. . .

I closed my eyes, Trying to keep down my supper.

Damn, Glad I didn't eat breakfast this morning. . .

I felt the car park, I listened to Laszlo get out of his side and walk around the car to open the door on my side.

I glared at him before hopping out of the car, He gave me a cold grin before painfully ruffling my hair.

''See? If only you'd behave things would be a lot better.'' Laszlo said in a sickly sweet voice.

I glared at him and slapped his hand away from my head, My scalp stinging.

''Fuck off'' I grumbled, My head still hurting.

I'm sure that's gonna bruise. . . That is so. . . Weak. . .

I sped up my pace so I was walking in front of Laszlo instead of next to him.

A tense silence remained between the two of us as we walked through the station.

I could feel some of the cops staring at me as we walked past them.

Stare all you want. Hopefully this will be the last time I'm here.

I was brought out of my murderous thoughts by Laszlo tightly grabbing onto my shoulder.

In a strange sense of Deja vu I was roughly pinned up against the wall.

Thankfully his hands weren't on bare skin this time.

I glared up at him, He simply reached out and tapped the spot on my head that had hit the plexi glass.

I hissed quietly for three reasons, Firstly the tingles still made it feel like small shocks coursing through my body.

Secondly, No touchy.

And finally, There was a bruise forming there and it really hurt. . .

''If he asks where you got this. You fell while I was chasing you. Got it?'' Laszlo warned quietly, His eyes deadly serious. 

I narrowed my eyes at him, My hands moving to grip at his wrists.

''And why the hell would I say that?'' I growled back in challenge.

He stared down at me for a moment before giving me a fake thin smile.

His grip on my shoulders tightened to the point it was actually painful, His fake grin never wavering.

''Because if you don't I will make your life a living hell.'' He said in a sickly sweet tone.

I winced slightly at his grip before looking back up at him smugly, ''And how exactly would the be any different from now?'' I hissed out coldly.

He opened his mouth as if he was going to say something however a officer passing us distracted both of us.

Mostly because of the cussing kid she was dragging along with her.

''I swear on every fucking bone in my body! If you don't let me go I will fucking kill you and your loved ones in their sleep!'' Lilith snarled at the unamused officer dragging her in the direction of Alaric's office.

Laszlo quickly moved away from me, Keeping his hand on my shoulder however.

''Come along Daire. We better go join Alaric.'' Laszlo said in a clipped and far too fake cheery tone of voice.

The officer arched a eyebrow before sighing, Her face pretty much saying 'I don't get payed enough for this shit'.

Laszlo shoved me ahead of himself into Alaric's office.

Alaric actually looked surprised to see Lilith with us as we walked in, He appeared to be paused mid greeting.

He paused and moved around to sit on the front of his desk, The officer simple cuffed Lilith to the chair in front of the desk and walked off.

''Daire, How about you go sit in my chair'' Alaric said calmly, His voice surprisingly soothing on my fraying nerves.

I rolled my eyes but still took up the chance to get away from Laszlo.

I have been feeling so tense lately, Normally a simple one night stand would fix that but. . . It didn't seem to work last night.

I sat down in the surprisingly soft swivel chair, My eyes drifting over to continue glaring at Laszlo.

He just scowled back as Alaric moved to stand in front of Lilith.

I was very eager to see those two go up against eachother.

''So, What did you do?'' Alaric asked, Surprisingly gentle.

Lilith arched a eyebrow and glanced around him to give me a 'really?' look.

I shrugged simple as Alaric glanced between the two of us.

He sighed and shook his head, ''I can always as for the report, Here is your chance to come clean'' He explained.

Laszlo just rolled his eyes, ''What'd you do? Steal some hair bows?'' Laszlo asked sarcastically as he leaned against the door.

Heh. . . Only time I've seen her buy one of those was when Andy lost a bet. . .

''No dip shit, I stabbed a person.'' She said dead serious.

--------------------------------------------------------

Alright, Laszlo is a dick but surprisingly he has a reason for why he's being so. . . Mean.

Anyways! Like always have a good day/night and find a better book! - fallen