Chapter 33: Breaking point

Annd Daire gets to snap finally

---------------------------------------------------------

''Languag-'' Alaric started to scold before I cut him off.

''No. You don't speak until I'm done you bastard.'' I hissed out at him, My hands clenching painfully onto the armrests of the chair I was currently cuffed to.

''Why the hell are you fighting this still? Why can't you just behave and listen?'' He demanded, His hands moving to rest on the armrests, Right on top of mine.

''I have listened. However I've yet to hear anything other than shit coming out of your mouth.'' I snarled back, My eyes narrowing as his widened slightly.

He frowned, His eyes narrowing now as he slowly raised one of his hands up towards my face.

''Considering how nice we've been to you, That's quite un-deserv-'' He started to say before I interrupted him.

''Fuck you dude! Everything you just said is the biggest fucking lie I have heard in a long time.'' I snapped out, Moving my head quickly away from Alaric's hand.

''Wha-'' Alaric started to question before I continued.

''Firstly, Every time I so much as refuse to look at you, You fucking pull my hair!'' I snapped, Starting to go through my memory to remember all they had done.

They. . . They actually do that a lot, Both of them. . . What, do they not know how painful that is?

''Well maybe if you actually re-'' Alaric started to say before I cut him off, The little bit of anger that had slipped through opened the freaking tidal gates.

''That's only the tip of the motherfucking iceberg.'' I snapped, Alaric frowned and moved back.

I was about to continue when he held up a hand in a attempt to silence me, I actually fell silent briefly out of confusion.

He went around the desk in the room, Grabbed a chair and dragged it over to be in front of me.

Sitting down in it he crossed his arms and stared back at me, Impatiently, ''Fine. If you think we're so bad you can go ahead and say your 'reasoning''' He said sarcastically.

''Really? Really. You really think you're oh so perfect?'' I asked, Incredulous.

He arched a eyebrow but didn't say anything back to that, ''The first time I was even forced to be with you guys you beat me!'' I snapped at him, My face heating up a bit as I remembered what he had done.

I hope you fucking feel ashamed of spanking me.

He frowned, Clearly thinking for a moment on what I was talking about.

His eyes widened slightly before he scowled, Pinching at the bridge of his nose, ''Getting spanked. Is not the same as getting beat. Parents do it all the time'' He said slowly, His voice sounding so very tired.

''But last time I checked. You aren't my parents. You had no right to do that.'' I grumbled, Narrowing my eyes as he was about to get up from the chair.

''No. That's not all.'' I snapped before he could speak.

He let out a sigh before sitting back down, His arms crossing calmly across his chest.

''Both of you guys have forcefully kissed me multiple times.'' I reminded him, I watched as Alaric briefly touched his lips, Wincing slightly.

His tongue must still be sore. . . Good.

''Not to mention all the times you guys hit my head into walls, I'm still surprised that I only got a bruise from Laszlo slamming my face into the Plexi glass.'' I grumbled, Actually surprised by the fact there wasn't more damage.