Chapter 4: Not good. . .

:T annnd things go down hill from here

------------------------------

I stared at him in shock before bursting out laughing, ''Did you get hit in the head or something?'' I managed to get out between laughs.

He frowned and got up, Moving to stand in front of me.

''What do you mean by that?'' He asked, His voice oddly cold all of a sudden.

''Do you see any marks on me? I don't have a soulmate, The idiot died years ago'' I snickered out between chuckles, Unaware of the mounting tension in the air.

He all out scowled at this point, ''Oh really?'' He asked sarcastically, A eyebrow raised.

He reached forwards and cupped my cheek, his thumb moving in idle circles.

Sparks shot through my skin at the contact, Making me hiss in surprise.

He smirked slightly before the smirk fell, He reached up and gripped my hair painfully, Turning my head back to stare at the light above.

''It's really not good to lie, Least of all to someone who can easily tell you are lying'' He scolded, His grip on my hair tightening to the point I thought he was gonna rip it out.

I winced in pain, Reaching my cuffed hands up to try and remove his hand from my hair.

He let my hair go, Moving back as I glared at him.

A knock on the door stopped me before I could start cussing at him, ''Cunt'' I grumbled under my breath as the person opened the door.

In came none other then the other dick, Laszlo.

He looked to Alaric briefly before his eyes landed on me, I glared at him and he glared right back.

''You again.'' He grumbled out, His fists clenching at his sides.

''Gee, Great observation sherlock'' I snapped back, Tensing up unconsciously as he moved a tiny bit closer to both Alaric and I.

Alaric was glancing between the two of us, Confusion making his forehead furrow.

''You two know each other?'' He asked, Blinking in surprise.

''Unfortunately'' We both said, My eyes snapped to his with a glare.

 ''Well then, Do you happen to know his name?'' Alaric asked, A slightly amused look on his face.

''One of his teachers said it was Daire'' Laszlo answered, Moving to stand next to the sergeant.

''Daire. . .'' Alaric muttered, His eyes locking with my own.

Much to my shame, A shudder rippled through me as his velvety voice said my name.

A small amused smirk tugged at the corners of his mouth, He grabbed Laszlo's wrist and tugged him over so he was directly in front of me.

''Daire here, Happens to be quiet unique'' Alaric explained, Moving to rest his hand on my shoulder.

I shrugged his hand off of me with a glare, ''What? Because the little mistake has blue hair?'' Laszlo asked, Scowling at me.

Alaric gave the smaller man a glare, His grip on Laszlo's wrist visibly tightening.

''How about you touch him, Maybe that will give you a hint'' Alaric said, His body language showing he was not happy.

''If you even fucking try to touch me I will make you regret you were born'' I snarled out at him, Glaring daggers at the two men.