Chapter 64: Choices

Okay, Warning for this chapter, There is a sex scene, You'll be warned before it though if you want to skip it

------------------------------------------------------------------

I sipped calmly on the milkshake I had gotten at the rest stop on our way to Eric's house.

''Aye, Sorry, Didn't think tha traffic would be this bad. . .'' Eric muttered apologetically.

We had been stuck in traffic for a long time now, It was annoying to put it lightly.

Glancing around, I spotted a parking lot off to the left of where we were.

It was empty and we could reach it if we just turned.

Or we could just stay in traffic. . .I mean, We're surrounded by lots of people, Clearly we should be safe here. . .

''Hey, You do know there's a parking lot over there, We can just hang out there until traffic clears up a bit'' I pointed out to Eric, Gesturing to the empty stretch of concrete as I spoke.

I watched as Eric glanced in the direction I gestured to before letting out a heavy sigh.

''How long was that there?'' He asked tiredly as he started to turn the steering wheel, Aligning the truck to head towards the parking lot.

''Unless someone suddenly somehow managed to create a complete parking lot in an hour, I'd say it's been there this whole time'' I commented, Smiling slightly as we finally pulled away from the crowded traffic.

''Aye, Ya better not be bein' all snarky over there'' Eric said as he kept his eyes trained on the road, A very tiny hint of amusement in his voice.

''And if I was? What 'cha gonna do about it?'' I pressed, Smiling slightly.

I wasn't wanting to actually pick a fight with him, But based upon the energy in this enclosed space, I don't think I was even at risk of starting a fight.

Eric just let out a thoughtful hum, His eyes narrowing ever so slightly.

Turning my attention back to my milkshake, I continued to watch the man next to me.

''Aye, Sorry by tha way'' Eric said, Catching my full attention as he parked the truck.

''Fur what?'' I asked, Poorly mimicking his accent.

I ducked to the side as Eric lightly swatted at me.

''Ahm sorry that this date ain't that good of one'' Eric apologized, His voice actually sounding sorry. . .

I shrugged slightly, Taking another sip of my milkshake.

''I wouldn't know what a 'good' date is, But I gotta say, This one isn't half bad'' I commented, Glancing away from the brown haired man.

''Ya never been on ah date before?'' Eric asked, His question sounding a bit like a statement.

''Nope, Didn't see the point in them, Most people that take an interest in me in a more romantic sense just want to fuck'' I explained simply, Not even looking at Eric as I did so.

''. . . Ah now that's just sad'' Eric muttered, Drawing my attention back to him as he dragged his fingers through his hair.

''Hey, It's not that sad, Now I'm an expert at sex'' I muttered, Feeling the need to defend myself.

Sure all the sex I have ever had wasn't born out of love but more so horny-ness.

But it's not like that's a problem. . .Not like I viewed sex as an easy out to make me feel like I had control over my emotions and my hormones.