Chapter 12: Day one. . .

New chapter up early! Yay T-T (Oh, I think I should warn you guys that Alaric believes in Spanking kids who misbehave. . .So Daire fucks up big time this chapter. . .)

---------------------------------------

'Buzz'

'Buzz'

'Buz- Crack'

I poked my head up from my pillow enough to look over at my alarm clock.

The knife I just stabbed into it had small sparks dancing off of it.

Uuugh, I don't wanna get up. . .

I have the day today off of school, Why? It's because I'm supposed to be spending the day with the two fuck wads.

I groaned and buried my face back into my pillow.

Maybe if I go back to sleep they'll forget about me and leave me be. . .

I heard my dad lightly knock on my door, ''Daire sweetie? Time to get up I'm afraid'' He called apologetically through the door.

I groaned again but still slid slowly off my bed.

''Can't you just tell I died or something?'' I asked, My head still laying on the bed.

''Sadly I don't think that would work'' Dad said, His voice sounding like he was trying not to laugh.

I got up, Stretching out my arms.

My head and vision swirled slightly seeing as I got up too quickly.

I shook my head slightly before going to grab some clothes.

I picked out a simple navy blue hoodie (That has a pouch on it) and some old scuffed up jeans.

Why tear holes in clothes when it'll happen naturally after a few fights?

I opened my curtains to let some light in, I stared at the tiny little illuminated specks of floating dust as I got dressed.

Sighing I made sure to rewrap some bandages over the stitches on my side.

Thankfully the stab hadn't been too deep, It was actually healing pretty quickly.

Sighing mournfully I walked into the kitchen.

''Oh sweetie, This shouldn't last long, Once they see you are perfectly fine they'll leave you be. . . Hopefully'' Mom said, Trying to console me.

I grumbled and slammed my head down on the table, ''Daire Ann Burrow! Don't you do that! You could seriously damage your brain that way!'' Dad scolded.

Did I mention my middle name is Ann? Yeah, The doctors thought I was gong to be a girl up until a week before I was born.

''Hmph, Maybe then they'll leave me alone'' I grumbled in annoyance.

Dad just sighed and set a bowl of oatmeal in front of me.

''I know, You just have to make it until they give up'' He mumbled, Looking so very sorry for me.

''Hopefully that's soon. . .'' I muttered before starting to eat my breakfast.

--- Time skip ---

Mom had dropped me off at the police station, She had offered to go in with me however I figured I should at least keep a tiny bit of dignity.

Maybe I can just skip and get away with it. . .

I was about to walk away when none other but Laszlo pulled into the parking lot.